Quick question - Quick answer

Sodaboy

K-RAD!
Staff member
Guildcard
OK, I can see where this bug would occur in the code. It is the result of SOMEBODY (Matt) putting all of the multiplayer quests into one person mode, which I never really wanted to do, and my own fault for not restricting the repeatability check to quest numbers <= 26.

That will be fixed after the event when I update the ships next.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Etherion

Guildcard
OK, I can see where this bug would occur in the code. It is the result of SOMEBODY (Matt) putting all of the multiplayer quests into one person mode, which I never really wanted to do, and my own fault for not restricting the repeatability check to quest numbers <= 26.

That will be fixed after the event when I update the ships next.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

CTB

JK hate paused, busy!
Guildcard
Spend 50 PDs for Magical Piece (FOnewm) or save 'em for something else and keep poor manning it with elemental series of wands?

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Personally, I would just keep elemental wands till you get a Pwand since that is the most expensive or most difficult to hunt. You can always spend 50 on MP & make SM then.

Otherwise, you would be carrying SM+MP+The 3 wands for RA techs and that's just annoying.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I am sure it is 3:

Red Piller is in Forest 2.
Blue Piller is in Caves 2.
Green Piller is in Mines 2.

But if you have done the mines pillar you have to do it again within 4-1 quest or something for it to open, hence some people thinking 4. (I can't remember exactly).

CTB

JK hate paused, busy!
Guildcard
Doesnt series of wands do 40% over 30%? More of a FOneweral thing tho
20%, so you gain 10% by going to MP. But I also lose the si/ra boost in the process which I don't have either, so I end up having to carry it either way...

BB does make you backtrack a little bit for one of the pillars but the quest progression should still allow you to go forward in 4-1. You probably missed something. Hey, at least it isn't V1/V2!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
In 4-1, you need to go to the small room right before the boss warp. It's directly to your left as you are entering the room with the boss warp.