Quick question - Quick answer

Pretty sure pso world is off. It's not the worst to use as a guide for ep.1-2 but not 100% accurate.

It's been long time since I tested though and it may of been on schthack xD

I would also like to see a 100% accurate list for ephinea. :)

Could a no hit Heaven Striker completely replace a Type Me/Mechguns with 40 hit and a charge special for a RAmarl?

Could a no hit Heaven Striker completely replace a Type Me/Mechguns with 40 hit and a charge special for a RAmarl?

Depends on attributes (certain enemies like Gi Gue ignore this) and whether you're with a FO. HS is good for picking off strong "walk towards you" enemies that are scattered. You can't compare these two weapons you should be using both all the time.

Armors and Shields have variable stats.

For example Red Ring can have a variance of 85 points in Defensive Power. What you are seeing is a representation of this this with DFP and EVP. A red ring that has 50/85 DFP will have 200 DFP out of a potential 235.

The wiki is a great place for checking these values ^_^

http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Red_Ring

I do want to ask in this example you use a RR with 50/85. I can understand the value 85 being the max potential, but where do you get the value of 50 from? How can you determine this value (the value of what you frame/barrier has)?

I do want to ask in this example you use a RR with 50/85. I can understand the value 85 being the max potential, but where do you get the value of 50 from? How can you determine this value (the value of what you frame/barrier has)?
You can use an addon that reads the stats directly from the game's memory, or you could unequip everything (make sure you don't have zalure or deband applied to yourself) and see how much DFP and EVP you would get from equipping it, and then subtract the base DFP (which you can get from the wiki).

Items in this game that give stat boosts actually help with equipping thresholds but my Ranger Wall does not,is that intentional?

Items in this game that give stat boosts actually help with equipping thresholds but my Ranger Wall does not,is that intentional?

Yes, this is normal. Ranger Wall’s stength is actually that it doesn’t boost your base ATA. It might be easier to think of it as adding 20 hit to every weapon you equip.

Matt explained it better elsewhere, but that should at least give you the basic gist of it XD

With the quest changes can the HBR quests be run in solo or is online play still needed to get the boost?

I believe it was last month's HBR that I was able to receive HBR boost and be able to build HBR points while playing in One Person Mode.

If you're using PSO2 drops, are they calculated based off the leader's section ID or each player's section ID?

Eg - Leader is Yellowboze, player 2 is Pinkal. Will both players get drops from Yellowboze or does player 2 get the Pinkal drops?

Edit: I couldn't find this answer anywhere.

Back