Question about Hunters Boost Road

Nattyboh

This Hunters Boost Road sounds awesome! I've read the posting about it and I want to try it, but I can't figure out how to tell which five quests are part of it.
I am not seeing that woman mentioned in the announcement posting "Lilith", so I'm wondering if she'd tell me the names of the quests to do when I find her. She wasn't in the hunters guild as mentioned in the post.

http://www.pioneer2.net/community/index.php?threads/hunters-boost-road-added.854/

Anyone know how this works?

Thanks!

Type in /hbr in game and it will show you which quests and how many points you accumulated

[Edit]
This month, it's
-East Tower
-West Tower
-Phantasmal World 4
Basically SJS season

Oh. I saw that when I did the /hbr command and assumed that they were the names of teams or something. Like - The folks from the East Tower have 0 points so far, or something.
I haven't seen any quests by any of those names so I'm guessing they aren't available in episode 1 or I haven't unlocked them yet. I heard that some quests require you to do other quests first before they'll show up.

Is that it?

She only appears in the multiplayer Hunter's Guild, not One Player.

The current Towers are multiplayer Episode 2 quests -- all HBRs will be multiplayer quests only.

Thanks for the help!
I'll have to wait until I know what I do before I try to group up. I wouldn't want to bring anyone's group down with my noobish behavior. (Even though I played DC PSO years ago, I've forgotten just about everything)

Back