Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
THIS HAS A VIDEO NOW
NEED MESETA FOR MAG FEEDING?
POOR AND NEED PDS?
FRUSTRATED?
PLAYING PSO IN CURRENT YEAR?
I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MESETA, AND/OR FIND A CALIBUR AND GET RICH AS HECK
ALL YOU NEED IS A DECENT AMOUNT OF ATA (A COUPLE GOD/ARMS OR LEVELS) AND THIS ITEM
QmWiicr.png
QmWiicr.png
QmWiicr.png

LOWER HIT CAN WORK TOO!!
Step 1. CREATE A ONE-PERSON MODE GAME. ONE-PERSON IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT LOWERS THE ENEMIES CHANCE TO RESIST YOUR HELL. YOU CAN BOX RUN ON ANY DIFFICULTY, ALTHOUGH IT IS MOST PROFITABLE IN ULTIMATE. (MAKE SURE TO USE FUNNY JOKE OR A MEME IN ORDER TO GAIN POPULARITY)
lf9qRPe.png

STEP 2. CHOOSE THIS QUEST
SBF8mYk.png

IN THE FIRST ROOM OF THE QUEST THERE IS 1 DOLMOLM, AND THEN 2 DOLMDARLS AFTER. IN THE INTEREST OF TIME, YOU CAN LINE UP YOUR SHOTS TO KILL THE 2 DOLMDARLS IN THE SECOND SPAWN WITHOUT MOVING. IF YOU'RE A CAST, SPAM FREEZETRAPS. TRAPSHOOT THEM WITH YOUR HELL RAYGUN.

IN THE SECOND ROOM, 2 MORFOS WILL SPAWN ON EACH SIDE OF THE ENTRANCE. 2 DOLMOLMS SPAWN ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE IN THE SAME WAVE. YOU WANT TO RUN PAST THE MORFOS TO THE LOCATION SPECIFIED ON THE MAP BELOW, AND KILL THE DOLMOLMS WITHOUT MOVING YOUR CAMERA, THIS WILL CAUSE THE MORFOS NOT TO ATTACK YOU. NOW TURN AROUND, USING THE MINIMAP TO AIM, AND KILL BOTH OF THE MORFOS USING "SSS" COMBO. AFTER YOU HAVE DEFEATED THESE ENEMIES, 4 DOLMOLMS WILL SPAWN. USE A FREEZE TRAP IF YOU'RE A CAST. IF NOT, USE THE DOOR TO DROP THEIR AGGRESSION AND KILL THEM.
OB5T84W.png

FOLLOW THE SOUTH HALLWAY, THERE WILL BE A TRAP AND A DOLMOLM. DESTROY THE TRAP, AND KILL THE DOLMOLM.
rssWjoD.jpeg

44 BOXES!

YOU MADE IT TO THE BOX ROOM. IF YOU'RE A CAST, TWIN BLAZE HELPS TO CLEAR THE BOXES QUICKLY. IF NOT, USE AN AOE TECH OR WEAPON. EITHER TELEPIPE HERE OR KILL THE DOLMOLMS IN THE SIDE ROOM. SELL EVERYTHING THAT IS USELESS TO THE SHOP FOR MAD CASH. WHAT ARE USEFUL ITEMS? READ ON!

Let's begin with the ID box drops for the area.
CpLzf6q.png

The clear winners here are Redria and Whitill. Diska of Braveman with high hit is HELLA valuable. Even low hit can sell for some PDs. None of the other box drops are a very big deal.

Now, let's look at the monster drops.
4GURUJo.png

The valuable drops here are Yunchang, which can be worth a ton with medium/high hit; Twin Blaze, which every Cast needs; Musashi (if you find one with 30+ hit and decent other %'s I can guarantee someone will pay a good amount for it); and Monkey King Bar, which can be worth a lot with hit, but it needs 20+ untekked to be valuable.

Holy shit, Redria can find DoB, MKB, and Yunchang in the same run? GODDAMN.

Useful things you may find:
Items to sell for Meseta: armors, shields, useless weapons, slot-units, star atomizers.
Meseta (You can sell 999,999 to other players for 2 PDs.)
Photon Drops
High level techniques (28-30 Grants or Megid mainly)
Diska of Braveman from Redria or Whitill
Yunchang from Redria or Whitill
Monkey King Bar from Redria
Musashi from Green(n)ill
Certain weapons with 30-45 hit, single-target ranged hell and arrest weapons can sell for a PD or 2
Certain weapons with 50 hit or more. This really depends on the weapon. In-general you're looking out for high hit Caliburs/Diskas/Arms (any special), high hit Vulcans/Arms/Diskas/Gungnirs/Caliburs/Rayguns with sacrificial specials (Charge/Berserk/Spirit).

Another factor that goes into choosing your ID for this is what weapon-type you're looking for. This chart shows the drop chance of all non-rare weapons on a Section-ID basis. As you can see, Redria and Whitill both have fairly good spreads. Skyly does have the highest chance to find Caliburs, and Purplenum Mechguns, but Redria and Whitill are, by far, the best IDs for this hunt after box drops and enemy drops are accounted for.
39dzT5P.png

Ok go farm boxes and find cool iten !!!

Last edited:
dear anime,

i read your guide on box-running and i wanted to say thank you! it helped me cope through a very difficult time in my life, and i'm not sure where i would be today without it. the use of ALL CAPS inspired me to be more confident and vocal in my own daily life, and thanks to your fantastic guide, i'm currently dating a wonderful fidget spinner (<3).

i had just one question: what's the optimal way to break all the boxes in the box room? i'm working on doing a frame-perfect box run but i'm still a few milliseconds off, so your guidance would be greatly appreciated!

love,
sophie

Makes me wonder, does SCHTServ still have that?

Piercing megid is useful for alligned enemies eg pw3 corridor after warp tnl (you still may be better of using hell). Also for lizards. I'd say hell raygun 50h has it beat on a significant majority of enemies as it can also be glitched (although hell cards are easier to glitch for me) and 3 attacks per combo for hell rg whereas megid is cast then repeat if fail.

I also wanted to say that during a pw3 box run a couple of days ago someone found a yunchang with 15d40h!

Makes me wonder, does SCHTServ still have that?

They get dob from every id from boxes there along with amp of si for a few ids. On vh they get M&A60 and si.

Chances are the lack of boxes is still there.

Probably worth mentioning that it's even easier to run EN4 as FO as all you'd need is a decent level Razonde. Just kill the first two rooms of claws and check the boxes behind the fences and waterfall, if you're better geared you can clear all the way to the 4button gold box room too.

Advanced stats include leaving the gold boxes on the left of the fence room as they only drop armor and breaking others through walls/doors before they open.

Less chance of finding decent rares, but it's where a good amount of WAO 70h+ hit caliburs, cmechs etc come from. You'll get 5-15 unid weapons per run that roll at the 2nd highest % pattern.

Last edited:
Ruins 1 is also "bugged" (by sega) on Viridia, Greenill, Skyly, Bluefull, and Purplenum! These IDs have approximately an 82% chance for a non-rare to be untekked, which is a lot higher than normal. EN4 solo on Skyly FO is probably the best way to hunt caliburs after the solo-mode change

NOT ANYMORE

Last edited:
Back