PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Is it possible to align the text in the floor items window to the right side? I know it's a weird question lol.
Looked around a bit and couldn't find a reliable way, the only way I found to do right alignment broke everything putting everything on top of everything else (in the right side).

The only way I think this could be done is by printing every item as a single line, not as a chain of prints in the same line but doing it that way makes it impossible (atm) to do colors.

I can't even roll out my own way of printing full lines with different colors that would make this possible (but doing so would help with the multiple colors in general)

Looked around a bit and couldn't find a reliable way, the only way I found to do right alignment broke everything putting everything on top of everything else (in the right side).

The only way I think this could be done is by printing every item as a single line, not as a chain of prints in the same line but doing it that way makes it impossible (atm) to do colors.

I can't even roll out my own way of printing full lines with different colors that would make this possible (but doing so would help with the multiple colors in general)
Thanks for checking it out

Hello Soly. I was wondering if you could add an option so the floor reader scrolls automatically when a new item is added at the bottom (like Jake's drop checker did). I can't get used to items beeing added at the top, I always start checking the bottom of the list. Thanks in advance.

Hey, so I was wondering what would be the best way to get started on my own Custom Theme? I opened up the .lua, and it seems to me that the various sets of number represent R,G,B,Y values. Is there a table that I can reference for the color combinations?

Also, how would I achieve transparent windows (e.g. Echelon's Monster Reader Window)? I have various addons running, and everything is covered in the black background HALP!

-Open init.lua with Notepad++
-Search for the line imgui.Begin("Monster Reader - HP", ...)
-Add the lines in red:

imgui.PushStyleColor("TitleBg", 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
imgui.PushStyleColor("WindowBg", 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

if imgui.Begin("Monster Reader - HP", nil, { options.mhpNoTitleBar, options.mhpNoResize }) then
imgui.SetWindowFontScale(options.fontScale)
PresentMonsters()

end

imgui.End()
imgui.PopStyleColor()
imgui.PopStyleColor()

- change the values (red, green, blue, alpha) to your liking

- You can do the same thing for all addons, just search imgui.Begin
- credits to @staphen

Last edited:
Hello Soly. I was wondering if you could add an option so the floor reader scrolls automatically when a new item is added at the bottom (like Jake's drop checker did). I can't get used to items beeing added at the top, I always start checking the bottom of the list. Thanks in advance.
Well, I did that to not implement any auto scroll since it gets funky (at least it did for me).

Is it possible at all to do something like this to scale the elements (exp bar) with different screen resolutions?

local img = display.newImage("ImageName.jpg")
img.x = display.contentWidth * 0.5
img.y = display.contentHeight * 0.5

Percentages instead of pixels if you will.

Last edited:
Just to let people know.
The item reader now properly hides floor items disabled in the items_list.lua file (I forgot to code that stuff :| )
Also it saves the selected inventory in the AIO window, not much to say there, I forgot to code it too.

Soon I will be making a way to export the items present in the game data (aka, the data sent from the server) so you can update your items whenever they are updated by the server admins.
Ideally, exporting new items will:
- Make a backup of the current file (just in case)
- Export a list of the current game items, reading it from memory
- Applying old information to the new list, preserving the floor-disabled state and custom color.

I can probably do some size calculations to (not too accurately) detect pmt changes, if such thing works, then I might decide to update the item list automatically.

With this change, I expect to change a bit the way the item list is made so it might require minimal manual changes (if I am too lazy to make it automatic), I'll let you guys know when it happens.

Can someone link me the download that has DropChecker and HelloWorld folders in it?

I tried some other download but ended up getting this
module.png

Last edited:
All my addons have been updated with options to make it easier to integrate with @Echelon glass hud.
If I missed something, please let me know

Also the player reader now shows your SD in a separate window so you can put only that, next to your HP/TP stuff in the HUD
You can see it in action here
f5Zm2k7.jpg

i attempted this and now the game doenst load says its missing msvcp140.dll

i attemtped to install the .dll files manually an now it just says the application was unable to start correctly

so i removed the addon folder and the couple files associated with it and the game runs fine again

if anyone knows what went wrong id be courious, the only thing i can say is the c++ install failed the first teim, i closed my web browser tried again and it worked

Last edited:
i attempted this and now the game doenst load says its missing msvcp140.dll

i attemtped to install the .dll files manually an now it just says the application was unable to start correctly

so i removed the addon folder and the couple files associated with it and the game runs fine again

if anyone knows what went wrong id be courious, the only thing i can say is the c++ install failed the first teim, i closed my web browser tried again and it worked

You need Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 or Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 x86, I can't remember which one exactly but it's one of those two.

Last edited:
Did you install VC++ 2015 (x86)?
If it installed correctly, the game should load said DLL just fine.

i attemtped to install the .dll files manually
Honestly you should never do that, unless you really know what you are doing.

I just want to say that this plugin is amazing, including all of the addons everyone has made so far ! :eek:

I decided to try out making my own addon yesterday, but failed amazingly hard ; I had trouble finding the pointer address. After coming back with a clearer head today, I FINALLY figured it out lol, and after a lot of trial and error I managed to create my very first addon which is a simple meseta counter.
https://github.com/SethClydesdale/psobb-meseta-count

It's not super awesome, but I'm just happy I got it working. xD I'm gonna keep playing around with this stuff to see what else I can come up with.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request for a function to lock the addons in place so I don't accidentally move some of them when I want to move the scroll bar.

Back