PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

That's weird.
Can you search these lines in init.lua
Code:
lib_theme.Push()
local status, err = xpcall(InternalPresent, debug.traceback)
lib_theme.Pop()
and add two dashes to the lines with "lib_theme"
like this
Code:
--lib_theme.Push()
--lib_theme.Pop()

I tried here and it worked fine, not crashing with the push pop....
Oh well... if nothing else I can just remove the theme stuff and people would have to do it manually.

Last edited:
That's weird.
Can you search these lines in init.lua
Code:
lib_theme.Push()
lib_theme.Pop()
and add two dashes to the lines with "lib_theme"
like this
Code:
--lib_theme.Push()
--lib_theme.Pop()

I tried here and it worked fine, not crashing with the push pop....
Oh well... if nothing else I can just remove the theme stuff and people would have to do it manually.

Ok, let me try

Comented that section of code and launched w/o the error

Ok, let me try
Comented that section of code and launched w/o the error
And I assume the addon works just fine.
That really makes no sense.

Ok then something else
Those 3 lines which you commented 2 of them, what happens if you do this
Code:
lib_theme.Push()
InternalPresent()
lib_theme.Pop()

And I assume the addon works just fine.
That really makes no sense.

Ok then something else
Those 3 lines which you commented 2 of them, what happens if you do this
Code:
lib_theme.Push()
InternalPresent()
lib_theme.Pop()

so I need to replace
local status, err = xpcall(InternalPresent, debug.traceback) with InternalPresent() ?

well, the game launched w/o problems and the addon worked fine also i made some random changes to the theme.lua and the changes were applied.

PSOBB 06.12.2017 - 11.21.51.02.png

Last edited:
Ok, so then there is a problem using debug.traceback as error handler...
No idea why it works in my computer tho...

Oh well, I'll roll with that, I guess is better if the addon didn't crash at all....

Edit:
Alright, pushed some changes.
Now there is an option to use custom theme (which is the one in theme.lua).
Is used as an option so people don't suddenly start experiencing the push/pop error which crashes the game.

Last edited:
Ok, so then there is a problem using debug.traceback as error handler...
No idea why it works in my computer tho...

Oh well, I'll roll with that, I guess is better if the addon didn't crash at all....

Edit:
Alright, pushed some changes.
Now there is an option to use custom theme (which is the one in theme.lua).
Is used as an option so people don't suddenly start experiencing the push/pop error which crashes the game.

Ty, now the addon load fine but if I try to use the custom themes, crashes... but i can live with that xD

Lol I really don't know...
I guess will have to wait until Eidolon can do something about it (dealing with push pop mismatch in crashed addons)

Lol I really don't know...
I guess will have to wait until Eidolon can do something about it (dealing with push pop mismatch in crashed addons)
Oh, is Eidolon working on it? I have an idea on how to deal with it so thought I might take a stab at it.

Hello! Having issues, any ideas what i'm missing?
upload_2017-6-12_19-18-24.png
upload_2017-6-12_19-20-20.png
upload_2017-6-12_19-21-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-12_19-19-56.png
    upload_2017-6-12_19-19-56.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 14
Hello! Having issues, any ideas what i'm missing?
View attachment 4060
View attachment 4062
View attachment 4063
According to this, you may be missing some Windows Updates:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb...n-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll-is-missing-f2702.html

I guess you may need to go ahead and update your computer, then reinstall the VC++ 2015 runtime. Alternatively, someone at StackOverflow claimed that installing the VC++ 2017 runtime without installing Windows Updates fixed the problem for them.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions...is-missing-when-opening-microsoft-office-file

Hopefully, one of these solutions works for you.

I submitted a PR for the push/pop mismatch error that occurs when an addon encounters an exception. TBH, it may have been enough to simply set the NDEBUG preprocessor variable and release a new version of the dinput8.dll assembly, but I don't really want to make a habit of maintaining separate dll versions so I came up with a solution that works entirely in lua. If you can't wait for Eidolon to resolve this issue in the main repo, you can replace the psointernal/init.lua file with the following file from my fork of the repo.
https://github.com/StephenCWills/ps...284c07698c3fba196/addons/psointernal/init.lua

Last edited:
I just turned the transparency down.
But idk how you got white just turning transparency down....
Either way I was trying every single style to see what affected the background of the progress bar, you can use
imgui.PushStyleColor("FrameBg" , 0.80, 0.80, 0.80, 0.30)

I submitted a PR for the push/pop mismatch error that occurs when an addon encounters an exception. TBH, it may have been enough to simply set the NDEBUG preprocessor variable and release a new version of the dinput8.dll assembly, but I don't really want to make a habit of maintaining separate dll versions so I came up with a solution that works entirely in lua. If you can't wait for Eidolon to resolve this issue in the main repo, you can replace the psointernal/init.lua file with the following file from my fork of the repo.
https://github.com/StephenCWills/ps...284c07698c3fba196/addons/psointernal/init.lua
It is failing this assert
https://github.com/HybridEidolon/psobbaddonplugin/blob/master/bbmod/src/imgui/imgui.h#L877
But only when I get to the lobby.

Nvm, I forgot a Pop(2) from the previous reply about the xp bar background.
However, using this new psointernal/init.lua triggers push/pop mismatch (when the old one does not)

Last edited:
It is failing this assert
https://github.com/HybridEidolon/psobbaddonplugin/blob/master/bbmod/src/imgui/imgui.h#L877
But only when I get to the lobby.

Nvm, I forgot a Pop(2) from the previous reply about the xp bar background.
However, using this new psointernal/init.lua triggers push/pop mismatch (when the old one does not)
Hmm. Without seeing your code, it would be hard to guess what's going on. It's essentially supposed to be an auto-balancing stack so you can be more sloppy, but it will definitely get confused if you don't match your Begins with the appropriate Ends and your Pushes with the appropriate Pops. In hindsight, I can imagine a few scenarios where it could end up popping things in the wrong order and cause some failed assertions. I'll make some modifications today to see if I can make it a bit more robust.

Ok, let me get you some more info
The XP bar addon causes the assert failure, because of this line, either the push or the pop... with your new psointernal/init.lua
That's all, if I remove the style push and pop the thing works fine (or if I do not use your psointernal)
I guess you can test with that.

Also, with your new psointernal, when I try to open the config window in Item Reader, I get an assert failure at imgui.h:895

Last edited:
It seems to work here too.
Missing pops no longer fail assert too (obviously is not to get lazy on them).

Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to say hi first.

So, I'm having a bit of an issue (I believe?) with the addons. I have two windows open for each of the following: Mags, Floor Reader, and Character/bank readers.

I could disable one group of them (i.e. 1 floor, mag, and character reader) using the Item Reader Configuration, but then I can't figure out where the configuration for these other 3 readers is in order to increase the font size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I believe Soly has retired the Character Reader, Floor Items, and Mags addons and replaced them with the Item Reader which manages all three of the windows provided by those addons through in-game configuration. This means you should only copy the Item Reader folder to your addons directory, and not the folders for any of those three addons. If you delete the Character Reader, Floor Items, and Mags folders from your addons directory, the duplicate windows should disappear.

Back