PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Its the same thing... but someone said a specific line somewhere...
For mine:
-open init.lua
-search "imgui.End()"
-paste this BEFORE that line: "imgui.SetWindowFontScale(2)"

Obviously without quotes.

Whilst im here i thought i might let you know on another small issue i noticed. It seems that with large bank inventories. (Such as the shared bank), the character reader does not allow you to scroll through all the items. For me, it allows you to scroll through about half before not going further. It stops at the start of Black hound curiass.

Edit: I wonder if this issue could happen with items on the floor reader as well? Not a biggie though as floor refreshes on each warp :)
upload_2016-12-30_21-56-37.png
upload_2016-12-30_21-56-49.png

Ok brilliant. Thanks a lot Soly! I've found the line. Imgui.End(). I pasted imgui.SetWindowFontScale(2) directly before it.

Should i put a space between imgui.SetWindowFontScale(2) and imgui.End? Also can it be on the same line? It doesn't have to be on the line above?

EDIT: Managed to get it working with what i wrote above :)
I put them on different lines but good you got it to work

Whilst im here i thought i might let you know on another small issue i noticed. It seems that with large bank inventories. (Such as the shared bank), the character reader does not allow you to scroll through all the items. For me, it allows you to scroll through about half before not going further. It stops at the start of Black hound curiass.

Edit: I wonder if this issue could happen with items on the floor reader as well? Not a biggie though as floor refreshes on each warp
I thought it would pop up a scroll bar... I'll check it out later.

Can anyone provide some instructions on how to get this to work? I've added various files and folders to my directory, but nothing is happening and now I'm rather confused :)

Cheers

Install C++ Redistributable 32bit
Drag Eidolons program into the PSOBB Directory
Drag Jake's Program into 'addons'
cd974bf80f.png

77adfe0105.png

Install C++ Redistributable 32bit
Drag Eidolons program into the PSOBB Directory
Drag Jake's Program into 'addons'
cd974bf80f.png

77adfe0105.png

Okay, thank you.

Done all of that, and now pso wont start, saying that MSVCP140.dll is missing from my computer - any ideas?

Thanks again

So I tried @Soly 's new reader and cleaned out my banks.

Pros:
  • Can see inventory real time.
  • Great for teampointing untekked items (due to the above point).
  • Can check stuff faster because it's all in one window (overlayed on PSO) instead of a separate program.
  • Items always have correct names.
Cons:
  • Still a bug where banks with large amounts of text/items get cut off.
  • Killcounts don't appear to be working properly (need old reader for this).
  • No "export" or "copy to clipboard" option for bank/inventory (need old reader for this).
  • Doesn't show mag color
Not sure what else I was gonna say. Cat distracted me. I'll definitely be using both programs for now tho.

fGzYny2.png

iYRRmrY.png

Last edited:
edited in: it also doesn't show mag color like the old reader does.

I removed certain things as they were not really required and would make the strings too long for my taste.
Open ItemReader.lua, find
--if data[16] < tablelength(magColor) then
and uncomment the block it if you want the color names.

After that is a big block with the photon blasts too

I removed certain things as they were not really required and would make the strings too long for my taste.
Open ItemReader.lua, find
--if data[16] < tablelength(magColor) then
and uncomment the block it if you want the color names.

After that is a big block with the photon blasts too

Is there an easy way to add killcounts back to unsealed items too? (assuming they're working properly).

eg: I know someone who wouldn't buy an Adept unless it had exactly 20,000 kills. The only way to figure that out at the moment is the old reader.

Lol weird people...

You are free to look through the code...
I do want to add that but I have been working on other (more important) stuff.
I also want to add the color stuff someone suggested before but for that I need to remake the whole plugin, pretty much..

I also want to add the color stuff someone suggested before but for that I need to remake the whole plugin, pretty much..

You mean like colored hit %?

That doesn't sound too hard if you use an IDE with proper refactoring tools.

Completely talking out of my ass (having not actually looked at the code), just using some pseudocode, if your current code looked something like this:

Code:
display(getNextWeaponString());

Then you would first refactor everything so that you store the strings in local variables:

Code:
String s1 = getNextWeaponString();
display(s1);

And then I would personally change the display method so it accepts a string array. First element = normal text color. 2nd element (if it exists) = red. And add a method to split the strings if there is hit (or just modify getNextWeaponString).

Code:
String[] s1 = getNextWeaponString();
display(s1);

But if you say you need to rewrite it all, then I doubt it's that easy. I should learn the language and look at the code.

I'm building the string as a whole, because I don't have a need to have it colored, and actually the full list ends up as a single string with new lines.
That's why it needs to be remade.

I'm building the string as a whole, because I don't have a need to have it colored, and actually the full list ends up as a single string with new lines.
That's why it needs to be remade.

Could that be why banks get cut off when they are too large? (You reached the size limit for a single string in whatever language?)

Back