PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Is there a way to have the addons open from above the title bar instead of under it? Like this for example:

pso133284112604284239.png

Is there a way to have the addons open from above the title bar instead of under it?
Neat idea, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe you could create another addon that manages addon windows to make it work similar to that.

The next ephinea.dll will be replacing the client's existing list of entities with a new list that's much larger. This addresses some crashes that can occur in EP4, particularly WOL4 and other Desert 2 quests, due to the large number of entities on the map. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this crash can occur in other quests and areas.

I submitted a PR to Soly's addons and to staphen's kill counter addon to determine the address of the entity list through a different means that works both before and after the change. Everyone will need to update those addons or they won't see any monsters in the addons.

If there are any other addons that are reading the entity list through 0xAAD720, let me know and I'll submit a PR to update them as well.

My monster reader is no longer showing monsters. The box is still enabled and there, but no monsters show up on it anymore. Any idea what I need to do to fix that? Thanks.

@Soly do you happen to know how to obtain the player's ATP? I can't seem to get a value with what I have currently:

characters.lua

local function GetPlayerATP(player,atk)
return pso.read_u16(player + (0x00000 + atk))
end

init.lua

local myAtp = lib_characters.GetPlayerATP(playerAddr,0)

@Soly do you happen to know how to obtain the player's ATP? I can't seem to get a value with what I have currently:

characters.lua

local function GetPlayerATP(player,atk)
return pso.read_u16(player + (0x00000 + atk))
end

init.lua

local myAtp = lib_characters.GetPlayerATP(playerAddr,0)
You can mess around with the values around this one, I'm sure you can find it quick if you just move up and down that offset

Or the HP one maybe

You can mess around with the values around this one, I'm sure you can find it quick if you just move up and down that offset

Or the HP one maybe
@Soly So I ran a loop to try and find this but no luck. My ATP is currently 713.

characters.lua
local function GetPlayerATP(player,check)
return pso.read_u16(player + check)
end

init.lua
for x=0x001,0xFFF,1 do
myAtp = lib_characters.GetPlayerATP(playerAddr,x)
if myAtp == 713 then
lib_helpers.Text(true, x)
lib_helpers.Text(false, ":")
lib_helpers.Text(false, myAtp)
end
end

Nothing comes up after running this.

I don't know then...
How did you initially find the offset value's when creating characters.lua? One of your previous posts mentioned using Cheat Engine, how difficult is this to use? Do you have any instructions i can follow?

How did you initially find the offset value's when creating characters.lua? One of your previous posts mentioned using Cheat Engine, how difficult is this to use? Do you have any instructions i can follow?
I did use that, I don't really have any instructions...
Also the fact that such tool is not allowed to be used in Ephinea (or pretty much any server)

Sorry I can't help you with this, I don't really have time to look into it atm

did drop checker ever get updated because just having a read floor option does not really help when multiple of the same item drop a lot in one room.

@Lancelot @PalasX
I have updated the monster reader to recommend techniques based on monster resistance, technique level, technique cost and any equipped gear.
Untitled.png
@staphen @Soly
I'm trying to find the player's ATP stat but i am coming up unsuccessful, do you have any tips? My current ATP is 386 without anything equipped and without any materials used. Below is the code im using to search each memory address. I can find all of my other stats just fine, its only ATP that I cant reference. Is it possible the game could be adding 2 different values together (in 2 different memory locations) to show the total of 386 in-game?
for x=playerAddr,playerAddr+1500000,1 do
myAtp = pso.read_u16(x)
if myAtp == 386 then
lib_helpers.Text(true, myAtp)
end
end

Whoever added the CD5 item toggle to the Item Reader, thank you, amazing work, been wanting this for the longest. :)

I have tested all the items in Sandbox and Devils Beam + Ice sword were not working. So I checked out claires_deal.lua file you added and it was missing
Code:
[false] = {
            [39] = true, -- Devil's Beam
            },
    },
Code:
[false] = {
            [15] = true, -- Ice Sword
        },
    },
below each of the special groupings, Thankfully after seeing the others, I added this and it worked.

I also tweaked the Filter organisation to my preference. (All the filter groups as trees).

I8ETkcJ.png

Last edited:
@staphen @Soly
I'm trying to find the player's ATP stat but i am coming up unsuccessful, do you have any tips? My current ATP is 386 without anything equipped and without any materials used. Below is the code im using to search each memory address. I can find all of my other stats just fine, its only ATP that I cant reference. Is it possible the game could be adding 2 different values together (in 2 different memory locations) to show the total of 386 in-game?
for x=playerAddr,playerAddr+1500000,1 do
myAtp = pso.read_u16(x)
if myAtp == 386 then
lib_helpers.Text(true, myAtp)
end
end
I'm not 100% sure, but you might want to look into playerAddr + 0x2c4 and playerAddr + 0x2cc.

I'm not 100% sure, but you might want to look into playerAddr + 0x2c4 and playerAddr + 0x2cc.
So using 0x2C4 and 0x2CC are close to the base ATP but not exact. I logged on multiple different characters, unequipped all their gear, and was able to conclude that on a Hunter, these memory addresses are always 10 points lower than the actual base ATP. On Rangers, these numbers are 7 points lower, and on Forces they are 3 points lower. This was tested on a brand new level 1, to take any power materials out of the equation, as well as higher level characters. Equipping a Mag does increase this number, but equipping a weapon does not. 0x2C4 is not affected by Shifta, it always reflects the base ATP (minus points based on class), and 0x2CC DOES reflect Shifta increased ATP.

seems this is the right thread, can anyone assist me with with item finder add on, i dont know what i am missing or doing wrong. any guidance helps.1700939893760.png

seems this is the right thread, can anyone assist me with with item finder add on, i dont know what i am missing or doing wrong. any guidance helps.View attachment 20740
You probably installed the wrong base plugin. Not sure how you even found the old one because everywhere that I know of should be pointing to the new base plugin.

The old base plugin that you installed is missing a lot of functionality and hasn't been updated since 2017. There is a fork of it with updates and improvements, some that other addons depend on it.

Follow installation steps here and that will fix it:

Back