PSO (GC) vet wondering what to do with duplicate special weapons

Raenyx

Guildcard
Back on the Game Cube version i could just sell off any duplicates of weapons or armor i found but now i don't see a way to do this. Am i just supposed to drop them somewhere and ignore them? or is there something i can do that was added in Blue Burst or online modes that i'm just not aware of? If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated as my brother and I are new players to the server only around level 50 and are confused about this.

Yeah you can't sell most of them anymore. This is arguably a good thing because some of the rarest finds are then easily accidentally sellable.

If you find duplicates, you can either team point them when you're in a team, or you can just leave them on the ground. Make sure to check the stats on it first, hit% can happen on rare weapons and depending on the weapon and amount it could be really useful/valuable.

You can harvest your red boxes for team points. You use these points to buy stuff with them as a team leader. Most the stuff is pretty useless but it is the only way to get a couple equips and a weapon called Commanders Blade that functions as an unlimited Trap Vision for fleshies if you need that (5k team points). Of course theres also a quest (PoD) and the Dressing Room but you can easily obtain these just by joining someone elses team. Sometimes people also buy Team Points at about 1k TP:1 PD but this is kind of uncommon lol.

Thanks for the replies so far, we haven't looked into what teams are and can do for us, but that is something I can do in the future. If there is any other advice you can give for us both who are new to BB and Ephinea, that would be greatly appreciated.

is any other advice you can give for us both who are new to BB and Ephinea
Firstly since you guys are just level 50 i would suggest powerleveling to level 80 (its exp week so its a good time) this will unlock Ultimate mode and allow you to play with the whole server as well as pursue notable drops on the drop chart since generally speaking very hard and below have bad drops (with some exceptions). The fastest/easiest way to do this is the Sweep Up Operation 12 quest in episode 4. Or alternatively New Mop Up 5 also in ep 4 which is slightly harder for new players because it has poison rooms. During xp week especially you will have an easy time filling rooms for these exp farming quests.

Seeing as it is you and your bro that hopefully means you both have different Section ID’s. Meaning you will have 2/10 of the entire drop chart to play with with just you two hosting games.

Depending on what your classes and section ids are i can give you some advice as to some good drops you guys can hunt for your characters. Which is almost always going to consist of high hit rares and “uber rares”.

Last edited:
I would not suggest you to power level even if you are not totally new to the game, it takes from the game the pleasure of experiment with lower level difficulties which can be interesting too and fun with some friends. Also some drop are actually decent at VH at least (Graviton Plate, D-parts, Vjaya, DB's shield) and the game itself is so much better if you take it like it's a journey. I would suggest you to just chill, go at your own pace and enjoy all the areas of the game, especially ep2 has great locations even if they are not optimal to lvl up fast etc (spamming ep4 quest or ep1 TTF just to lvlup as fast as possible it's ok but not so funny after a while imho...) Anyway just have fun and you'll not regret it. :D

thanks for the replies and advice, just so you guys have an idea of what i have done back on the GC version, i have 2 characters lvl 100+ as well as i have solo'd Dark Falz and cleared everything up to Olga Flow as well (though i remember almost none of the Ultimate mode enemies in Ep2) i mainly play Male/Female Hunter depending on if i'm solo or not, with my current character being an Oran Female Hunter (bro liked Dagger items but wanted a different sec ID from before) he's on a Male Cast Hunter as a Skyly for sword drops. We don't plan to grind levels really, we just enjoy the game as it is and generally will only play Duo unless we get more IRL friends to join or make a few new ones here. Like before, advice is welcomed and appreciated, if you need to know anything else about the characters i can go into more detail. (i use wiki info and what i can find on here to look into stuff all the time so in terms of character building i generally know what i am doing, just never had access to online/BB stuff)

thanks for the replies and advice, just so you guys have an idea of what i have done back on the GC version, i have 2 characters lvl 100+ as well as i have solo'd Dark Falz and cleared everything up to Olga Flow as well (though i remember almost none of the Ultimate mode enemies in Ep2) i mainly play Male/Female Hunter depending on if i'm solo or not, with my current character being an Oran Female Hunter (bro liked Dagger items but wanted a different sec ID from before) he's on a Male Cast Hunter as a Skyly for sword drops. We don't plan to grind levels really, we just enjoy the game as it is and generally will only play Duo unless we get more IRL friends to join or make a few new ones here. Like before, advice is welcomed and appreciated, if you need to know anything else about the characters i can go into more detail. (i use wiki info and what i can find on here to look into stuff all the time so in terms of character building i generally know what i am doing, just never had access to online/BB stuff)
*Raises tiny eyebrow at Skyly ID* Every private server tends to has their own little tweaks here and there for certain items. Fortunately for you, Skyly is STILL good for a few notable swords like JSword, 75 Agito, and a Lame....Oh and RED RING, too~! As for your little EXTRA TOYS situation, worse case scenario....you can always create a normal room and name it "Free stuff" for nooblets, lol! Or as other tribe members have stated, simple sacrifice them for team points~! (granted a lot of them are only ONE frikken point.... XD!) Stay SANE~! <3

Back