PSO:BB on Android

Radius

Guildcard
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a method to play PSOBB via Ephinea on Android for anyone who would like to do so. I was inspired to post here from the discord and also in the wake of spending several days digging through old reddit posts to try and find a way that worked conveniently.
What you'll need:
A PC capable of running PSOBB
A steam account
Steam Link on your android device
A bluetooth enabled controller

If you're brand new, register to play on Ephinea and download PSOBB. Once done, head into steam and open the "Games" tab and then "Add a non-steam game to My Library". Select Ephinea PSOBB and have it added. Once done, on your android device, download Steam Link from your app store. Follow the steps in Steam Link to connect your steam account to your mobile device allowing you to stream your steam account directly to your android device. You may now load up PSOBB from your android device!

You'll want to have a bluetooth controller synced to your android device. If you are NOT using an XBOX or Playstation controller, you will need to toggle an option within steam to support non-standard controllers. If you don't do this, your button configurations will be incorrect and you won't be able to play. I use an 8bitdo controller that works once I toggled this option.

I hope this helps someone enjoy playing even more conveniently!

Back