PSO apps for Android

OMG COOKIE THIS IS A THING?!? Thank you for enlightening me, downloading RIGHT MEOW!

I kinda just released it. Still some stuff to do.
Next, I might add some compare function, so you can select 2 character plans and see them side by side.

Cool. Already used it and shared Rayne build with NDW. :) Pretty solid. Also, don't worry about the Red Ring email I sent, then, I figured out how to find it (had to shrink it down to rare items). Definitely need to push this out for our mobile peoples!

Lol 15 years later we finally have a beautifully made app for this good ol' classic game. <3 Keep up the good work, you got some nice talents, Cookie. :)

Thanks you 2. Yeah the items get filtered by level requirement (+ character class and PSO version), so in order to see RR you have to set your level accordingly. You can also open that overflow menu at the top right and deactivate those filters.

Wow thanks for making this!

Mind if I ask, do you use your own parameter files (format, text files, etc) or you read the ones the game/server use?

How could I explain? ... lol it depends of the file format but there are a few files

PlyLevelTbl: base stats and stats you gain per level
ItemPMT: item stats and stuff like that
Unitxt: item names

Pretty much those :eek:.

How could I explain? ... lol it depends of the file format but there are a few files

PlyLevelTbl: base stats and stats you gain per level
ItemPMT: item stats and stuff like that
Unitxt: item names

Pretty much those :eek:.
How does one locate these files? :O

They're part of the server software. You can download them from the Tethealla forum. Unitxt is part of the client, though.

Also I gave the app a try, very useful! I assume it's not finished, but I'd like to see a typing prompt perhaps when selecting items so you don't have to scroll through everything, but that's all I can think of. :eek:

Thumbs up.

Also I gave the app a try, very useful! I assume it's not finished, but I'd like to see a typing prompt perhaps when selecting items so you don't have to scroll through everything, but that's all I can think of. :eek:

Thumbs up.
I'd be down with this suggestion. :)

Any chance of a release on Windows 10 Store? (I'm apart of that 1% of the world who uses a Microsoft phone.)

I think it would be best to make it some sort of website, that way you wouldn't be limited on android only and would instantly be available for pretty much every device, however its kinda an extreme suggestion...

Just uploaded a new version, should be available soon.
Added a delete dialog, so nobody accidently deletes character plans.
Added compare mode. Long click a character plan, select another and then click the appearing compare icon at the top. It's still very basic and probably needs some visual updates to improve readability.

Mind if I ask, do you use your own parameter files (format, text files, etc) or you read the ones the game/server use?

Since I wanted to get this done fast I was relying on other sources then the server files. Otherwise, I would have to read into all that stuff too, which I found a bit too much. Especially since I don't have access to ultima and scht item files anyway.

Any chance of a release on Windows 10 Store? (I'm apart of that 1% of the world who uses a Microsoft phone.)

Sorry, there's nothing planned for now. :(

Back