PSO apps for Android

i like this app.
it gives me a lot of questions about ata and dex and stuff though.

ATA ingame is basically a tenth of the value you actually have. For example, 150 ATA is actually 1500 to 1509 ATA.

V101 gives 15 ATA, while a mag level gives 5 ATA before division by 10. (same applies to some /Ability units, I believe)
Some classes also end up with something like 1575 ATA at level 200 as well, meaning you can drop a DEX level in your mag to get max.

That's all.

Just uploaded new version 1.0.3 - is probably available in an hour.

Changes made:
- Changed icons to solid white
- Removed showing item tech boost if character class is Cast.
- Share text showing mag level and number of materials used. HP and TP material count removed.
- Show visual indication when max stat is reached on mag and materials tab.
- Option to revert all changes made to a character plan. This can be accessed in the overflow menu at the top right.

Minor bug: MST at 0 for both max and current, diff shows positive

This is super cool! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160529-155357.png
    Screenshot_20160529-155357.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 85
Minor bug: MST at 0 for both max and current, diff shows positive

This is super cool! :D
that's just RedRing + v101 MST which isn't included in current cause it goes over cap :[]

Any plans on sharing the source?

I want to learn Android dev, and I'm looking for interesting projects to contribute to/learn from.

Just published the first version of my drop chart app for Android.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koalacuddleparty.apps.pso.journal&hl=en

Still needs some visual updates and optimizations for tablets. Let me know if you find any missing or wrong data.

Any plans on sharing the source?
I want to learn Android dev, and I'm looking for interesting projects to contribute to/learn from.

I don't have plans to publish the source, sorry. But tbh, you won't find anything in my projects that you can't find anywhere else. The character planner was actually my first app using the Android API. Just do what I did, follow some tutorials and then just do it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Still needs some visual updates and optimizations for tablets.
any plans on making it look like a grid, sorta like how ephinea's drop chart page looks?

otherwise it's 10/10 love it, i was thinking about doing something with dar + rdr calculation factored in but you beat me to it fam

Do you pull the dropcharts from the pages directly?
Or is it all saved so that it can be used offline?

any plans on making it look like a grid, sorta like how ephinea's drop chart page looks?
otherwise it's 10/10 love it, i was thinking about doing something with dar + rdr calculation factored in but you beat me to it fam

I was actually thinking about doing that for tablets. Right now it's more optimized for phone screens. Though I haven't done much styling at all yet.

Do you pull the dropcharts from the pages directly?
Or is it all saved so that it can be used offline?

You can use everything offline. I thought there was no need to load everything online, since most of the data is fix anyway (unless we have another Ep4 change). So it's all super fast without any loading times.

You can use everything offline. I thought there was no need to load everything online, since most of the data is fix anyway (unless we have another Ep4 change). So it's all super fast without any loading times.
ahh cool
must have taken a while to get it working :confused:

Back