Please Donate To a Noble / Selfish Cause (No Longer Needed)

EvilUpholsterer

No More Government Subsidies For Active Basses
Guildcard
So I recently lost a pair of TypeME/Mechguns to my stupidity alongside a server synchronisation error. They took me quite a while to get, in fact they were my main goal during the Easter Event. I would really like another pair, but sadly I am too poor at the moment to buy them :( This will almost certainly sound greedy, but I would really appreciate it if someone could gift me a few PDs, or sell me a pair for less than is standard. Please donate to the cause. It will make me happy enough to play my HUney again. Also I'm sorry if this isn't the kind of thread that should be posted here, I'm just very desperate.

Stop dropping your stuff to the ground....? Also when you asked me to sell red barrier for 3pd instead of 4 and bought 801 later for 10 pds lol, really? :/ can't you afford it or wanna save some pds again? lol

I warned you about the possibility of loosing items and you know who reacted like "I don't care".....should also just join discord, forums pretty dead and can use discord even with webbrowser

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasted all of my PDs a while ago and now I can't afford this. I didn't actually drop them by the way. I dropped a completely different item but I lost them instead.

Also, I don't really care about losing items to an extent, but they took me a very long time to get. I spent many hours saving up eggs to buy them.

Can't imagine dropping the client dropping the wrong item... :p can give u a pair of charge vulcans xd

Thank you for that offer, but I'm pretty sure I have a spare pair. I just want these again, cause they are very fun.

I can also provide a screenshot of dropping a completely different item if you insist.

I still wouldn't believe it. If you would post this into discord channel trade section you would get more attention, as I sad web-based avaliable also, dunno why you try to entertain the forums instead,but now I'm out, cucu

I can also provide a screenshot of dropping a completely different item if you insist.

Server desync does exactly what you mentioned. The state of your inventory BEFORE the desync is what you're actually editing. I don't know if there are different types of desync but generally it is difference in packet sending and receiving between client and server.

For example,

item 29/30 is RED RING > server desync error shows > you deposit RED RING > you withdraw MONOMATE to item 29/30 > you drop the MONOMATE > log off. When the server connects you again, the previous list gets 'merged' and the RED RING is gone.

Back