Pioneers

I read through the entire thread and this group sounds really cool. Are you guys still recruiting? I was going to google guilds and what not, but having friends to play with would be much better.

@leneration I don't think you'll find much of anything indexed, but yes, we are still recruiting, as long as people keep playing and dropping off. I will PM you to arrange.

Feel free to keep or remove me from the team Arsuru. It's hard to know when I'll ever be on again. May be in a month, may be in five years. Time will tell.

Does this team have some open spots left? Just some bloke from the Netherlands looking for a team of other happy go lucky people. Figured coming back to Ephinea and re-initiating the good ol' hunt I'd start incooperating with some fun community group play ;). Not necessarily online each day because work and business, but I'm always able to pop in here and then.

Does this team have some open spots left? Just some bloke from the Netherlands looking for a team of other happy go lucky people. Figured coming back to Ephinea and re-initiating the good ol' hunt I'd start incooperating with some fun community group play ;). Not necessarily online each day because work and business, but I'm always able to pop in here and then.

Leuk je te ontmoeten Razakel :)

Are you accepting new members at all?
are members of this team on during Pacific Standard time hours?
is the team relaxed? or is there strict rules/requirements to play at a specified amount with the team?

Back