Pioneers

Yes.

Sometimes?

Pretty relaxed, no such restrictions.
so pretty please consider adding me to your Team?
My characters I play the most are Shadow Ryu (Redria Humar), Alis Tyrell ( Purplenum Ramarl), and Nightblade (Oran Hucaseal) and ive got another humar (skyly) Ursis and Nei Third a Hunewearl (whithil) ;
i'm a Loooong time PSO player since Dreamcast vers. 1 and Gamecube PSO ep1&2. and i like to help new players too

I sent a friend request to arsuru because he and Dizzy are not accepting messages from Non-friends on Discord.
Its still pending.

I wanted some help leveling on Hardcore since I am playing as a Humarl on The main server and just getting into the game.
Would like to get to the point where I could help other players in turn.

Hey Pioneers!

I’m Salt. I’m sure I’ve played with some of you before, and god knows I’ve bought enough from Arsuru!

I am looking for a guild to call home, and the interactions I’ve had with various team members gives me confidence that this is the place! Any chance you can take in another?

I sent a friend request to arsuru because he and Dizzy are not accepting messages from Non-friends on Discord.
Its still pending.
That's not even true; anyone in the Ephinea server can message me freely. But I've seen that you've caused some trouble that got you kicked already from other places and I don't really want to deal with that.
But you can't join a normal team on a Hardcore account anyway.

Hey Pioneers!

I’m Salt. I’m sure I’ve played with some of you before, and god knows I’ve bought enough from Arsuru!

I am looking for a guild to call home, and the interactions I’ve had with various team members gives me confidence that this is the place! Any chance you can take in another?
There is! I'll message you.

Hey Pioneers!

You bought from me quite a bit too :). I can't say sorry enough for my shitty schedule XD.

Welcome in advance!

If the team has a no politics rule I'd love to join and help people. Just what I've been looking for.

If the team has a no politics rule I'd love to join and help people. Just what I've been looking for.
There's not necessarily an explicit no-politics rule but I assure you that most of us aren't interested in that kinda talk anyway. We live in the safezone.

It's pretty much as they say, nothing complicated. I'll message you for further discussion.

Heyo, Im fresh back to PSO since the beginning for September 2021 and have a lvl 133 FOmar atm and lookin for a team to join. Played back in GameCube days and had a buncha 150+ Characters of all classes and styles.

Yall still have space for folks?

Do you use the forums for anything other than recruiting - I use Discord All day but Web Page visits not so much~

-Agerine#9978 (Discord)

This thread is pretty much just for recruiting yes, the team discord gets used a lot more.

Back