Pioneers

Would love to join if there is still room! New to the game I have a lvl 22 HUcast but i still dont understand some of the terminology and what not but would love to learn all there is to learn. I play mostly at night unless i have the day off, I'm in the ETC/GMT -5 area.
I'm very interested in grinding for rares and doing challenging quest just need to some people that are willing to help a new guy out! My ign is Nomadicdat. Discord: Nomadicdata#5745

Sure, @capitalben . I'll message you.

A heads up to anyone that isn't active, I'll have to start kicking people soon. If you aren't using Discord already now may be a good time to consider it. Otherwise please send me a private message with your character's name a number in the team list (F8) if you don't want to be kicked.

Sure, @capitalben . I'll message you.

A heads up to anyone that isn't active, I'll have to start kicking people soon. If you aren't using Discord already now may be a good time to consider it. Otherwise please send me a private message with your character's name a number in the team list (F8) if you don't want to be kicked.
Welcome to mew's world! lol STAY SANE Pioneers!~~

Yo, fam. This team still got some open spots? Enjoying my time back on Pioneer 2, but I'm missing that sense of community I had back when I first played online some people showed me the ropes and adopted me into their team. I'm like a lost puppy looking for a home and someone to teach me new tricks.

Back