Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement - Mewplushie has assumed team leadership

I congratulate her and hope the best for the future of PSG ^^
Thank You Sato-chan! Your mew mews gonna try to keep up NDW-kuns good vibe and keep us together! =3

Hello fellow members of PSG... Just want to check up on you guys! Sorry that I couldn't play for a long time. I have moved from Tampa to St. Pete and haven't got Internet yet... Still waiting for Internet....It will be no more than November when I will rejoin Ephinea and PSG..

Hello fellow members of PSG... Just want to check up on you guys! Sorry that I couldn't play for a long time. I have moved from Tampa to St. Pete and haven't got Internet yet... Still waiting for Internet....It will be no more than November when I will rejoin Ephinea and PSG..
Awesome sauce! Your spot will be waiting for you dear! But just to be sure... who was your online character again plz? <3
Mew has a friend that lives in Seminole up by you. she LOVES it up there! =3

I would like to join this team, although in my 16 years since the SEGANet era, I, to this day, have absolutely NO idea as to how any of this works. (although apparently me being level 41 on this game and having a hard time dealing with confusing aspects is considered "trolling the board" according to specific mods on this wonderful website)

Any experience? I mean, what I've said before, I've played this game off and on again since the early dial-up days for the Dreamcast. I never played Ep I & II since I never owned a Gamecube in my life until the wonderful featurette of backwards compatibility for the Nintendo Wii were fleshed out through the means of the Homebrew Browser... and even so, I still never touched Episode II of the game due to it being much more difficult to get used to. (as if getting used to this game was a selling point in the first place)

So yeah, that's basically it... I'm available whenever you recruit.

pso end is fine, rl has been hard for me this last month lol.

Hope things have been better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back