PDA> Low Stat RR (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, fishhao's bid is meaningless.

reason declared NDW's bid to be "way over buyout" and that NDW is the "winner" with a bid of 288 PDs. As I see it, the auction ended at that point and any bid (excluding a raise by NDW) is meaningless.

Let's say I put an Adept up for auction and a buyout of 50 PDs. Person X bids 50 PDs. At that moment, he won the auction. If anyone bids 51 PDs after that, it would not mean a thing. Person X still won the auction.

So yeah, NDW won this imo.

In my opinion, fishhao's bid is meaningless.

reason declared NDW's bid to be "way ober buyout" and that NDW is the winner with 288 PDs. As I see it, the auction ended at that point and any bid (excluding a raise by NDW) is meaningless.

Let's say I put an Adept up for auction and a buyout of 50 PDs. Person X bids 50 PDs. At that moment, he won the auction. If anyone bids 51 PDs after that, it would not mean a thing.

So yeah, NDW won this imo.
The auction hasn't ended yet, I removed the Buyouts when NDW's Bid was passed for fair competition on the item.
48H Countdown isn't finished yet either.

What about the statement that NDW was the "winner" then?

Don't mean to sound mean, but this whole auction is just... weird.

//Ah, now I get what you mean. Alright then, good luck.

Don't ask me why someone decides to troll my thread with fake counter bids. (NDW's Bid is legitimate)

I just wanted to auction my RR, but all this drama....

Last edited:
ALRIGHT, I've come to the best decision for everyone!
I'm canceling the auction, since i think its unfair to have someone pay out something they were not intending to trade.

Have this as a lesson learned. Fake bidding can fuck you over!
Thanks for bidding though.

Lock this auction please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back