PC>Rabarta LV30

A lot.

I know that's not helpful but level 30 attack techs are collectibles -- they're very rare items, so it's more like what lengths particular people are going to go to in order to get their hands on it.

Maybe someone could give you a ballpark estimate, but it could be anything honestly.

Depends on how crazy someone wants to get. You really don't ever see these things dropping like Matt said. With our economy how it is though, and it's actual usefulness to rarity ratio I'd ballpark between 30-50 range in pds worth of stuff. 30 if you want it to actually move fast, 50 if you're holding out for an actual auction. Most of us don't know the actual drop rate for these but they are pretttttttty uncommon.

Depends on how crazy someone wants to get. You really don't ever see these things dropping like Matt said. With our economy how it is though, and it's actual usefulness to rarity ratio I'd ballpark between 30-50 range in pds worth of stuff. 30 if you want it to actually move fast, 50 if you're holding out for an actual auction. Most of us don't know the actual drop rate for these but they are pretttttttty uncommon.
From the way Lee implemented it at the very least, only certain IDs find certain techs in each area, and there's just one that's 30 at a ludicrous rate of like 0.44% or something, so it's hilariously rare for non-support techs to crop up. It'd be nice to know if that was how it worked here too, and if so it'd be nice to know what ID gets which 30 and where.

On the old itempt.gsl file, the rates were something like this (let's take Gi Gue):

Roll for DAR of enemy (80%)
→ Roll tool (33% → 26.4%) Chance of tool after failing rare roll is 33%, rare figure is too low to really make a difference
→ Roll tech disk (10% → 2.64%) 10% of tools are tech disks
→ Roll specific disk which can be level 30 (0.1% → 0.00264%) The disk which can be level 30 only has a 0.1% (1/1000) to drop after rolling a tech disk
→ Roll level 30 (10% → 0.000264%) This is because any map which can drop a level 30 tech disk can drop it from level 21 to 30 in all cases

As an add, the above is not correct rate wise (specifically for rolling a tool drop), but it's still mostly the same (ie; 30 techs are very rare).

This would mean each Gi Gue kill, there is a 1/378,788 chance of dropping a level 30 tech disk, and this rate is obviously lower for things with less DAR.

Of course, I believe the new itempt.gsl file works differently, but you'd have to get someone else to confirm that one.

As an add, all Section IDs get the same level 30 techs, this is/was their drop table (might have changed):
Ultimate, Ep 1

For all section IDs:

Foie 30, Ruins 2
Gifoie 30, Ruins 1
Rafoie 30: Mines 2
Barta 30, Mines 1
Gibarta 30, Caves 3
Rabarta 30, Mines 1
Zonde 30, Mines 2
Gizonde 30, Ruins 1
Razonde 30, Ruins 2
Grants 30, Ruins 3
Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure 30, Ruins 1-3
Resta 30, Caves 3 and up
Anti 7, Caves 3 and up
Megid 30, N/A

Ultimate Ep 2:

All section IDs:

Foie 30, VR Temple Alpha
Gifoie 30, VR Temple Beta
Rafoie 30, VR Spaceship Alpha
Barta 30, VR Spaceship Beta
Gibarta 30, Jungle North
Rabarta 30, Jungle East
Zonde 30, Mountain
Gizonde 30, Seaside/CCA
Razonde 30, Seabed Upper
Grants/Megid 30, Seabed Lower/Tower
Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure 30, Seaside/CCA/Seabed Upper and Lower/Tower
Resta 30/Anti 7, Jungle North and up.

Episode 4, idk.

Last edited:

>This would mean each Gi Gue kill, there is a 1/378,788 chance
>1/378,788 chance

vaD9QfO.png

That's why you don't hunt for techs from enemies, you hunt for techs from boxes. :p

Really at that drop rate they should be red boxes or get a banner. I never knew it was that bad of a rate O.O Finding one of those is an accomplishment then.

Back