pc near perfect frame (7/7 dfp, 6/7 evp)

its 0 pds. anyone too low level to use something better (perfect frame 4s, valiant frame 4s) isnt gonna be concerned with stats. when compared to merges (bry barriers) these are items very viable all the way from mid to endgame.

Last edited:
I don't see why people are paying more for an extra DFP point or two on these low level barriers. :confused:

1pd max. I see most people give away low level 4-slot armor/frame to new people.

its 0 pds. anyone too low level to use something better (perfect frame 4s, valiant frame 4s) isnt gonna be concerned with stats. when compared to merges (bry barriers) these are items very viable all the way from mid to endgame.

Honestly by the time you can equip those frames, 2 DFP isn't going to matter anyway. We're talking about Normal mode and its applications, and in a competitive environment, 2 DFP is a deal breaker.

You could probably get like 6 PDs for it but you should auction just to be safe.

I don't see why people are paying more for an extra DFP point or two on these low level barriers. :confused:

1pd max. I see most people give away low level 4-slot armor/frame to new people.
i guess i should start farming armor shop for max stat frames.
people, you can get this from farming the armor shop. the dfp difference isnt going to matter for the short time that you cant equip anything better. saying that a max dfp frame is worth much of anything is almost like saying Giga Frame is worth something regardless of stats.

Damn bro i got this (not even) max-stat basic frame I'm killin' it like a G -- oh damn I'm level 4 and I can use Armor now. : P

Last edited:
Im sorry, can someone explain to me the appeal of this item? It seems completely useless.
the appeal is that a brand new character at level 1 can now have 5ish more dfp than they would compared to your every day 4s frame.

8968.png

im honestly surprised you're all on the same team and you don't get the joke
To be fair, I only thought it wasn't a joke because I've definitely seen people on this server pay for things as silly as this. In retrospect, I guess it being a frame is a pretty solid giveaway.

richarddavis found Extra Chromosome!

I found an item called "Perfect Frame". Is that worth like 10 pd since it's better than a near-perfect frame?

im honestly surprised you're all on the same team and you don't get the joke
what joke, i'm being serious

i'm probably going auction it, like 6 pds sounds nice but i can probably get more for it if it's that valuable. there's clearly interest for it seeing as this thread has plenty of replies

Back