PC> Musashi 35h

Musashi without hit is 0 PDs. Way too easy of a drop.

I'd say 1 or 2 PDs for this one, maybe 3 tops. Yes, it's nice, but not really useful for anything.

Isn't Musashi the strongest Twin Saber due to Berserk, though? This is an extremely rare weapon to get with hit since it can't be found on Ultimate as well, so it could probably fetch a decent amount, although I couldn't say what.

If you end up settling on a decent price and aren't planning on using it I might be interested.

Value-wise iunno though.

It has beserk yeah, I remember back in GC days a Musashi with hit like this would easily go for 50+ PDs. But seeing how broken gear in blue burst is I doubt it will be worth that much but I still won't believe it's only 2-3 PD. Specially since with that Matt said and you can only get it on Hard mode, people tend to just look at how broken something is and not how hard it is to get one.

Let just say if I can only get 2 PD for it I will use it myself untill I get bored of it, if someone has a better offer then I want to part with it.

Its hard to say. Ive been sitting on a few hit musashi's, no1 wants even at 2pd

It has beserk yeah, I remember back in GC days a Musashi with hit like this would easily go for 50+ PDs. But seeing how broken gear in blue burst is I doubt it will be worth that much but I still won't believe it's only 2-3 PD. Specially since with that Matt said and you can only get it on Hard mode, people tend to just look at how broken something is and not how hard it is to get one.

Let just say if I can only get 2 PD for it I will use it myself untill I get bored of it, if someone has a better offer then I want to part with it.
I would personally say at LEAST 5 PDs. Definitely not just 2-3, especially since it's useful close range burst on single targets (assuming you don't die mid-swing).

With how everything is either frozen or paralocked in the games I played I don't think dying midswing will be an issue :p But thanks for your input~

Back