PC Gamer article by Wes Fenlon: "how the nicest fans in gaming keep a 16-year-old MMO alive"

Good read. The author is right. Yeah, we all get bitchy around here sometimes, but we're nothing compared to the toxicity of MOBAs and other, more competitive games.

*puffs up tiny chest with loving pride!* "disturbingly nice" XD! Mew'd like to think she was at least some form of influence on the friendly and helpful mindset of our little tribe ='). *reads about this 'LadyMegid' and gets Jelly!* =P.

Nice, don't think I'm that at all. Pretty greedy actually and questing for shiny stuff.

I think a lot of the, uh, douchier members at least keep it to their cliques now. Or just stopped trolling ( :oops: ). Nice article either way. Sort of glosses over the truly absurd amount of shit this game has had, but I do still have a lot of fond memories that outshine them.

kudos to lee for being a prick for over ten years though

I think a lot of the, uh, douchier members at least keep it to their cliques now. Or just stopped trolling ( :oops: ). Nice article either way. Sort of glosses over the truly absurd amount of shit this game has had, but I do still have a lot of fond memories that outshine them.

kudos to lee for being a prick for over ten years though
We're still around babe, always gotta keep the private PSO servers staff on high alert.

The only mistake the writer made was playing on Ultima.
LMFAO! YESH! Mew thought the Exact thing reading how 'wonderful' a picture he was painting of where he was playing and this and that...then mew saw..."Ultima" and was completely like...WTF...X'D!

Back