PC Gamer article by Wes Fenlon: "how the nicest fans in gaming keep a 16-year-old MMO alive"

*puffs up tiny chest with loving pride!* "disturbingly nice" XD! Mew'd like to think she was at least some form of influence on the friendly and helpful mindset of our little tribe ='). *reads about this 'LadyMegid' and gets Jelly!* =P.
lol, your the main reason I started plushie-ing.
After that first stint and I made it to ult mode - I turned around and starting running ttf's with the new litter. [n.n]
[Been a blast since]

lol, your the main reason I started plushie-ing.
After that first stint and I made it to ult mode - I turned around and starting running ttf's with the new litter. [n.n]
[Been a blast since]
Addictive, no? It has it's own challenges being a 'plushie! ='),',' <3

Not all issues were talked about, but some were.
Not all quotes or stories were used, but some were.
Not all servers were mentined, but some were.
Not all qualities were mentioned, but some were.

That was suprinsingly a very fair take on the entire PSO private server situation, usually things are biased (like the mention of a single server), they make mistakes on the supported platforms and in some cases when talking about servers, when schthack is mentioned for example things derail pretty quickly.

So yeah, everything talked was fair, crono's comment was the only odd ball that ends up ruining it, but oh well.

Five years ago I gave PSO a shot on SCHTHack, and I still remember being stunned by an identical experience. Two players sherpa'd me through the early missions and showered me with items. It happened again last weekend, when I jumped back onto Ultima and a player named ZEN OH talks to me about why he loves PSO.

"I actually met a homie on PSO pc about 12 years ago," he types. He was in elementary school. "First and only girl i got prego so far i met from PSO," he adds.
Best quote in the entire article

Back