PC> From The Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kody

I have seen the price on this vary ridiculously, I've seen it sell for as low as 15 and as high as 80+. Any opinions, guys?

Since it's a Claire's Deal item, its cost should be the sum of its parts.

Secret Gear - 1
De Rol Le Shell - 2?
Stink Shield - 3?
Flowen's Shield - 1~2?
DF Shield - 5~10?
Total: about 17?

(Edited)

Last edited:
i disagree with your price on df shield. FTD is one of the few endgame shields, obv gets rekd by rr but rr is in greater supply as well.

secret gear is ~1
flowens shield is ~1
stink shield is ~1
de rol le shell is ~1 maybe 2
but every df shield gets turned into a ftd sooner or later so its harder to put a price on. i personally have never seen a df shield go lower than 35 but that was at an auction.

verdict: auction the thing how i told you this morning

This is more along the lines of what I was thinking.

While it's rare, there's also the fact that FTD has very low demand because 99% of players would just rather get RR.

I couldn't see you fetching more than 20-30 honestly.

You may be right in that I priced DF Shield a bit low. Still, it wouldn't go for a lot higher unless someone really wants one.

This item has no supply; people who hunt it are people who want it, and they are unlikely to let go.

There's also very little demand in this item. There's still a 15 PD FTD for sale at this moment in the trade forums, and it has been there for quite some time.

Usually people who want this item end up hunting DF Shield themselves.

Well, the only really complicated thing about making FTD is the DF shield hunt, and not too long ago i saw a DF shield go for 6 PD lol... I also remember posting on a thread pricing DF shield at 10 and everyone else posted a lower price.

FTD at 15PD sounds about right, altought i wish it was higher because it looks pretty badass.

I can't believe it's only 15 PD. I so wanted to buy the one from that thread but I don't have enough PD. It's about as good as RR but way cheaper. Higher def, high evp, higher resistances, I think it even occasionally nullifies a physical attack. If you have a class like FOmarl that can max everything without needing RR then FTD is better. And FOmarl is my favorite force now for best at supporting which is the most important thing a force does, and highest HP of the forces, too. 15 PD for the best force's best endgame barrier is such a good deal IMO, someone really should snatch that up.

I can't believe it's only 15 PD. I so wanted to buy the one from that thread but I don't have enough PD. It's about as good as RR but way cheaper. Higher def, high evp, higher resistances, I think it even occasionally nullifies a physical attack. If you have a class like FOmarl that can max everything without needing RR then FTD is better. And FOmarl is my favorite force now for best at supporting which is the most important thing a force does, and highest HP of the forces, too. 15 PD for the best force's best endgame barrier is such a good deal IMO, someone really should snatch that up.
unfortunately this is wrong

So PSO World is wrong? Where are the correct stats then?

Edit: Or are the non-luck stats of RR not part of your base stats so they still give you more stats even if you're capped or something?

Last edited:
So PSO World is wrong? Where are the correct stats then?

Edit: Or are the non-luck stats of RR not part of your base stats so they still give you more stats even if you're capped or something?
mst and luck from rr go to base stats. atp and ata go over max stats
psoworld is often wrong

From the Depths is a lot worse than Red Ring. The best thing about Red Ring is the +20 ATA (and arguably +20 ATP) it gives over your max stats; essentially giving each weapon +20 hit. I personally see no reason at all to use FTD on a Force. It has nice resists, yes, but Three Seals has even better resists across the board (except for ETH). Usually when playing, it's RR or Merges for me.

Also, the random confusion is terrible and will make you lose time (unless you are absolutely perfect at instantly using a Sol Atomizer). I've seen some people using FTD that claimed it doesn't slow them down - and then got slowed down by it multiple times during the very next quest we played. Even worse is that someoneonce actually used a Cure/Confuse just for FTD... *shudders*

It looks quite nice, though.

Ah okay, so that's the thing I didn't realize, the non-luck stats RR gives aren't base stats, so you can just get higher stats with it. So basically just the best shield on everyone, but only once you're high enough level to use it.

This can get ugly and not reflect well on anyone for future reference or trades....Suggest we either Delete post or simply lock it down.

casual turning everything into a race war at its finest!

I'm not trying to start a race war, and I'm not judging you. Just pointing out your comment is damn fine casual racism. Real blame and judgement is on Ephinea's lax moderation which emboldens this type of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back