PC> 90H Musashi

Birdfoot

Hi just got a 0/10/0/0/90 Musashi to drop was wondering what this would go for in trade thank you for your time.

er- auction this, hard to pc. its worth a lot. At least 200pd.
Also you've mistekked it, it could have been 95h+ or maybe even 100h.

Last edited:
oigwb0P.gif

Thank you for the info guys unfortunately it is teched. Just started the game from playing back in GC days so still new and learning thanks again.

Regardless of whether it was mis-tekked or not, you've likely struck gold and bankrolled a decent set of gear for yourself if you auctioned.

CG, great find.

Considering only 2 hit Musashis have been found since the start of the Christmas Event, which had 5 and 15 hit, not 80+, I would wager this item doesn't actually exist.

EDIT: The only 85-90H untekked rare item that was found as well was a 90H untekked Custom Ray Ver. OO as well.

Last edited:
Reposting, but this does actually exist. It was found on Dec 5th though, so not exactly "just found". If you're wondering why I checked in the first place, people were wondering if it was real.

Dropped 10AB, 90H.

O kook qqoooo q o.o iiiiiiii>kook Ohio oooo oooh k koo km kook I ooiook kk lokkll(I o lol ok kkkokokokokkkk kk k Ouija o v0omv look lokkll mmmm mom mm? k mmm mom m?mo mm mo m ok oooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[kkk k ooiook kkkookkk kook kook kk k koo ok k oko o[okooooookok[oookoookooooookoook[k kkkookkk mmmmmmm mommy m??m? kkkookkk mmmmmmmmmm? Mo m mo m mà kkk Kiki kk lokkll m lokkll am koo l,, lol 2mM lokkll

Edit: wtf?

Last edited:
Back