New to PsoBB

Cytofission

Guildcard
So I've played the old GMC one (episode 1 and 2) but this episode 4 is new to me, I'm rather excited. I'll start in solo player for now, it's been a decade since I last played pso. Just one thing I'm wondering about that I can't decide on: Partisan or Rifle?

Welcome on Ephinea !

As for the question, that depend of your character. What class are you planing to play ?

That's the thing: I'm really unsure, usually I go hunter but I might want to try something else. I recall almost never using the Partisan or the Rifle.

Male Rangers can use both ;), I prefer shotguns myself, but my RAmarl is too scrawny for partisans. The magic boost more than makes up for it imo.

Regardless, welcome to Ephinea, we're happy to meet you, and look forward to seeing you in game when you are done playing Han Solo :D

So I've played the old GMC one (episode 1 and 2) but this episode 4 is new to me, I'm rather excited. I'll start in solo player for now, it's been a decade since I last played pso. Just one thing I'm wondering about that I can't decide on: Partisan or Rifle?
*Pounces and examines closely!* We're Very Happy to has you join our little tribe! If you're venturing into ep4 for the first time.....just so u know....Ep4 is kinda the Rangers Bane! Satellite Lizards and their ilk are projectile proof from the front and have to be fired at from behind the head. Swords, partisans, and heavens punisher type weapons are good against them. Mew and her family of friends will be happy to ease any suffering if u do decide to jump in head first into Ep4! You'll like it! Hope to pounce and play wiff u soon! Welcome Home!

Welcome to ephinea :)

Back