Not quite so new to the franchise, i first played a
little of original PSO on Dreamcast way back when, but it was vastly different
than and I didn't always have access to internet.
little of original PSO on Dreamcast way back when, but it was vastly different
than and I didn't always have access to internet.
If possible (since I know most players here are vets and higher level), would it be cool if those who offered to join me
went in with lower level gear?
That's cool if you don't want to! I'm not a PK'er or anything (goodness I haven't used that term in years...).went in with lower level gear?
I was just told that this game doesn't have systems that sync you down to given content levels, so people would have to gear down to get a challenge. I just don't want other players to accidentally kill everything, like a boss. And I kinda figured it would give us both that authentic experience :3
If you're not cool with any of this, that's okay.
Sincerely, Dura the Derp