New player, hoping for some friends to join with me

Duraeus

Member
:wacko: New player hoping to get that authentic "back then" experience as much as possible.
Not quite so new to the franchise, i first played a
little of original PSO on Dreamcast way back when, but it was vastly different
than and I didn't always have access to internet.​
If possible (since I know most players here are vets and higher level), would it be cool if those who offered to join me
went in with lower level gear? shy-unsure.gif
​
That's cool if you don't want to! I'm not a PK'er or anything (goodness I haven't used that term in years...).
I was just told that this game doesn't have systems that sync you down to given content levels, so people would have to gear down to get a challenge. I just don't want other players to accidentally kill everything, like a boss. And I kinda figured it would give us both that authentic experience :3
If you're not cool with any of this, that's okay.

Sincerely, Dura the Derp​
​
 
Back
Top