NDW's Massive Giveaway [PHASE 2: Change of Thought]

Yeah I joined your team as I respected you the most as an OG, would be a shame if you left as I'm just hopping on the hype train

There's not much left to say since I'm coming late to the bandwagon but I will re-iterate what others have said, you should hold onto your gear you worked your ass off to get. Life situations can come and go but PSO will always be here for you when you come back. Without getting too mushy here, you're part of the whole reason I stuck around on PSO and on this server after my years of retirement. You're a good dude and a great person to play and be friends with. Don't ever forget that, whatever you end up deciding.

PHASE 2: Change of Thought

After some long thought about my current situation, I think that at the time of writing the initial post of this topic I was under a lot of stress and wanted to quit everything. Not just PSO, but life.

After seeing the amount of positive replies to this topic and reading the private messages I received, I have cheered up a bit compared to when I first created this topic.

I've been trying to get help for issues I'm currently facing in real life and it's been hard trying to get that help. It feels like I'm on a path of hopelessness. But I'm still trying to hang in there.

I've decided that I'm not going to give away all of my things I have on this game because I'm trying to keep an attitude that I'll be able to overcome the issues I'm facing and I think I'd want to come back to play again.

Once again, thank you to all who have left positive responses and to those who are helping me out with advice and personal experiences.

Sorry to those who were expecting a giveaway to happen.

Last edited:
PHASE 2: Change of Thought

After some long thought about my current situation, I think that at the time of writing the initial post of this topic I was under a lot of stress and wanted to quit everything. Not just PSO, but life.

After seeing the amount of positive replies to this topic and reading the private messages I received, I have cheered up a bit compared to when I first created this topic.

I've been trying to get help for issues I'm currently facing in real life and it's been hard trying to get that help. It feels like I'm on a path of hopelessness. But I'm still trying to hang in there.

I've decided that I'm not going to give away all of my things I have on this game because I'm trying to keep an attitude that I'll be able to overcome the issues I'm facing and I think I'd want to come back to play again.

Once again, thank you to all who have left positive responses and to those who are helping me out with advice and personal experiences.

Sorry to those who were expecting a giveaway to happen.
*Hovers over the broken bodies of those who had arrived like Ravens and Vultures expecting an easy meal!* It's bad enough we live in a society heavily dependent on medications for everything that "ails us", We often forget that We are not alone And that all we need is a little positive reinforcement.

Attachments

• End them!.jpg
    End them!.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 48
Don't know you very well, but would you say you were addicted to PSO? All that work, all those items obtained, trying to fill a void?

I know I feel like that right now during this summer vacation, haha. I really should get out.

Hopefully have my pc up and running by tonight for some games!

Reactions: NDW
Good to hear that you are staying. I'll be facing level 200 the first time ever soon and I didn't get to play with you yet. You are one of the reasons I prefer Ephinea over other communities. Your work is very helpful for newcomers. Thank you!

Good to hear that you are staying. I'll be facing level 200 the first time ever soon and I didn't get to play with you yet. You are one of the reasons I prefer Ephinea over other communities. Your work is very helpful for newcomers. Thank you!
...yeah, unfortunately this thread was months ago and ya just necro'd it. And he has changed his mind since then and has already sold a ton of his goods.

Back