NDW's Massive Giveaway [PHASE 2: Change of Thought]

Pretty much.

I always thought there should be some kind of PSO tontine, and the last madman alive gets everyones stuff.
*Winces as memory of Similar SCHT comes to mind as Everyone leaving saw it fitting to bequeath mew their epic toys to distribute or keep in fond memory...* Just TYPING this is making it hard to read whats on the screen!! ='(,',',,,','

..........*starts singing her song while making an NDW-taichou plushie....
...then folds her wings to hide her tears*

its a shame i dont play nmode otherwise id be interested. could be useful to give as some sort of ta reward to give more people the incentive

Sad you see you go, NDW. But no one can fully quit PSO, so don't give everything away! I hope to see you come back and play again.

(a couple of days ago in team chat)

Me: I'm surprised this NDW person hasn't made a HC account to farm all the items with ease yet
Spuz: He's actually planning to make one real soon
Me (thinking): Oh. Neat. Guess I'll finally meet this guy after hearing about him 4,235,742 times.

(upon reading this thread)
<_________________________________________<

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, NDW. It's a shame we never got to play together. In any case, thanks for everything you've posted here on the forum. You've helped me, and no doubt a lot of other people who are new to the server--if not new to PSO altogether-- tremendously. And likely will continue to for a long time to come, even after you leave.

If I were you, and I had any thoughts about returning eventually, I would hang onto my stuff. That's what I always do in online games I like, anyways. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want to borrow some of dat gear. :p

Last edited:
That sucks man, it would be a shame to see you go but is always understandable. You've been very helpful to me and it looks like I'm not the only one. You'd be greatly missed!

To quote mark hamill: "That's not true! That's impossible!"

That being said if you do give away that frozen shooter, it would have a good temp home with me...

You have a strong competitive natures so you can come back from anything. What ever you decide to do, do not regret your decision. That's all that matters. Have fun too if you can. You seem kinda down to me.

As someone who has played on official PSOBB through Phantasy Star Universe's release and the somber months afterwards, I've seen this happen time and again, (in rapid succession!). That said, a few words:

Mew: It is hard to deal with losing a great player and friend, we are all affected in one way with this decision and I totally understand this. It was hard for me to lose my teammates in official, and no amount of giveaways could help me cope with that. But when one sun sets, another will be around the corner. Take that as you will.

NDW: It was great to talk to you, the very few instances we did. I hope to see you pop in every now and again. Also hit me up on Smash 4. I accepted your NNID yesterday. (I just finally got to hook up my Wii U!)

@Xarli plans change and when @NDW cones back let's hope it's HC ;D

It would be a shame if we would see you go and stop playing PSO. I think 4 x 200 chars has suspended you from the goals you wanted to achieve and I think you should keep ALL your items and perhaps play with some other classes as well. It atleast gives you some goal to work towards to... If you really are going to leave then I would like the S-rank Needle with hell... but I'd rather have you on the server...

Back