Most annoying enemy in the game: ep2

Which foe is the biggest pain?

• Mutated Kireek wannabes (Ill Gil)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monkey see, monkey do, monkey gonna jump on you (Gibbles)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rune

Guildcard
Due to this month's HBR I figured I'd do this: So everyone knows that besides there being NOTHING to hunt in it ep 2 is filled with EVIL, but what is the greatest most annoying evil of ep 2 IYO?

Giving 3 options cause there is just that much evil in ep2.

Feel free to guess the others:
-Punch Time Explosion
-Speed-o'-sound Sonic
-Blink and you'll miss me
-Should have just stayed in bed
-Boxes in BOXES
-Will pin you down and do stuff to you with their tentacles
-barrel of megid and gizonde monkeys
-cold stealthy ninja skills

I think they're all fun to fight ; ;
most annoying imo is Deldepth because I have to bring cure/freeze or ADR sometimes

Hm hm. Those invisible sinows. Sinow Zoe? Ya Sinow Zoey. I hate those guys...

has to be gees, I'll sit there spamming my level 29 megid and It takes like 6 shots to kill them then my friend will just walks up to one and kill it with one shot from his hell raygun.

Reactions: Dab
Morfos only if your HP isn't high enough to not get knocked down. (Not the 8~10 morfos spawn in LCC of course lol.)

has to be gees, I'll sit there spamming my level 29 megid and It takes like 6 shots to kill them then my friend will just walks up to one and kill it with one shot from his hell raygun.
That's why even FOs use Hell instead of Megid. ;p Much stronger on BB.

I'd have to say Deldepths as well, they are a pain in the ass sometimes.

I don't see the option for "Vex Jr in Rule 6", has made many people ragequit.

Reactions: Dab
I think Deldepths (purely only because Morfos lasers still floor me so I don't get insta nuked) and the desynch power of megids from nowhere.
I've died to nothing, as the only thing on my screen was one enemy. A frozen Deldepth. Then megid sounds and I die? Ok. Thanks desynch. Thanks.

Back