Milestone permanent event is now ON.

agastya is a very good item, and im not worried about the newbies getting it. im worried about people abusing the event.

I so am gonna enjoy that Lib Kit. I definitely am gonna be a bit more active if I can and get some kills going.

Before anyone talks about changing the milestone system, lets try hitting a milestone first.

Keep a slot free in your common bank before maintenance starts in 6.5 hours.

Liberta won't be readded... That was a one time thing. So, you can consider it a limited edition server item. There may be other ways to get it in the future for a limited time again, but it won't be a milestone.

Anyway, I had been thinking about what to set... but got distracted with the Boost Road and some other things I'm working on. Will put something up today, I s'pose.

Thinking about big old bad failure...once we successfully hit a milestone, it goes up right? So when we fail...can/will it go down a certain percent?
And if an item gets added as a milestone reward- if we fail can we keep that as a reward until we succeed? Not necessarily for that following week, but yeah.

I had a thought about using total experience gained during a week instead of kills, to balance out the lower level kills, but I don't know if that would change anything.

Sorry for not posting any goals so far this week. :p I haven't forgotten, I was just having a hard time thinking of something to put... plus not sure if you guys will even hit 105% being lack of 2x exp and lack of a Holiday week...

I think it should be bi-weekly ^_^

I honestly think it's fine as it is and should just stay mostly static. If we ever don't hit milestones, it becomes easier to hit milestones just by accounting less kills, and vice versa. No need to really change things up every week.

I agree with Matt. I think I will keep the same milestones every week, with a rare opportunity for a "special" milestone for certain items

They're not off, I reduced them by 5% for failing to hit anything the previous week. Though I'd be happy to undo that if you want.

Back