March Hunters Boost Road

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
The Hunters Boost Road for March has been activated, it is now the New Mop-Up Operation series in Episode 4 under Extermination.

The timers have been removed for the duration of this HBR (sorry I forgot to do it for February... !). This is only on Fodra.

The Hunters Boost Road should still also only work in multiplayer, my last post was wrong, sorry.

We hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Last edited:
Hi I forgot to remove the timers (uploaded the quest but forgot to reload), I'll do it when I get home unless someone beats me to it

The Hunters Boost Road should still also only work in multiplayer, my last post was wrong, sorry.

Was this a typo or something the team decided to go back on?

I can understand some concern perhaps but now I'm sitting in a hbr room by myself (other party is full) and if I want to increase my score I'll have to wait for quite a long time for people to join, or I have to solo multimode.

Was looking forward to that QoL change.

*Edit, waited for 10 minutes and no one else joined so I just lobbied out. A very clear issue with all quests being available in solomode, its very hard to find hbr games since everyone is already in a party or soloing. I strongly feel that hbr points should be avaliable for solomode (since they only stack with others anyhow so its far from being broken). It would be nice if I could build my own score even if no one else is available to play with, so that I can later on join in other parties and contribute with my own score.

Last edited:
No, it just never worked in the first place.

It seems (unless it is a seasons only bug) that you can build score in one player mode. I have nearly triple digits in nmu3 at the moment.

I'm able to earn HBR points and benefit from HBR boosts in One Person Mode, currently.

So, it says the timers have been removed for this HBR, but when I play it there is still a timer on the missions. Is there a different timer that you're referring to? Sorry, still a bit new to PSOBB.

The timer has apparently only been removed on Fodra.

Also, the "new" quests without the timer seem to be missing the "Skip Dialogue"-Option. Not a huge deal, but maybe this can be fixed later?

The timer has apparently only been removed on Fodra.

Also, the "new" quests without the timer seem to be missing the "Skip Dialogue"-Option. Not a huge deal, but maybe this can be fixed later?
Ah, that makes sense, me and my friends usually play on Auldrant, thanks for the reply!

I can definitely put SKip Dialogue back in, although it'll probably be the weekend as I have plans for the next couple of days.

Also if HBR works in solo, that's fine.

Last edited:
Back