Make Mag Reverser useable/work.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
It doesn't work as we all know. Since it is a mag trigger for mags; those that have it are kinda wasted spots? I heard it's meant to be in offline mode only so maybe let solo mode have this?

Last edited:
Are you guys serious mag reverser does not work? Yeah this is not as vanilla as they claim if mag reverser never activates..

When I played PSO DC I am pretty sure mag reverser worked both online and off, meaning it is not for solo..

Are you guys serious mag reverser does not work? Yeah this is not as vanilla as they claim if mag reverser never activates.

To be fair the server never claimed to be pure vanilla. More of a Vanilla flavor. Certainly tastes more vanilla than the other flavors out there at least.

Plain vanilla sucks anyway with its non stacking grinders, mats, single character bank needing a 2nd person just to move items (Well not fully but somewhat) to help move items, only 4 character slots, massive hacking cause without that the game is designed to make you addicted and predated loot box ideas in modern gaming today, no jukebox in lobby and having to pay for it on top of all of that lol.

So yeah this isn't vanilla. Vanilla PSO is dead anyway.

It's French Vanilla which is better anyway than plain old Vanilla.

It seems reasonable to fix it for solo, where it should not have been broken. Though I've never seen the issue with enabling it in multimode either.

Shit, a special messge should play for HC players if it triggers and saves them.

Back