Magatama : a Modern Mag Planner/Calculator [ BETA 9 ]

Sorry to everyone, i had loss motivation and time after releasing Beta 9 in May 2018. I will see in the next few weeks if i can get reacquainted with my works and fix the issues that been mentionned.

@VAL.5 sorry for not answering earlier as i missed the notification email that peoples had answered to my post.

@blother Well it is intended as it not about cancelling the action but not saving the change, as the wording i used is "You have some unchanged change! Do you want to save them [Yes] [No]" But it a good point that there should be an option to cancel it if selected by accident.

@Minsc @Firkraag is correct and i made a typo somehow with that file; Which i had fixed on my own dev version.

@redria7 Feel free to use the image just extracted the picture from the game with the exception of the High Quality Section ID which are made by Cyane https://www.facebook.com/cyaneworks/

As for thinking of implementing a Banking Strat i would need some explanation on what to do.

Also i realized that i been sitting on what could have been beta 10 or Version 1.0 as i it seem i had completed adding what i call the Mag Feeding Language https://github.com/Aether89/Magatama/wiki/MFL-:-Feeding-a-Mag

This would have been available to anyone willing to compile the source code ;)
However at this point it might be better to fix the issue mentioned above before releasing it.

Last edited:
While this depends on the ship emulating those same actions, when you bank a mag (also when going back to a common lobby, and I think there might be more but I don't have any other known instances of it at hand), the stats of the mag are AND'd with 0x7FFE

@Aether89 If you do come back to this there is a small miscalculation in the evolution tables.

Durga shows up for odd Hu ID's. On the wiki it's listed as Ra only.

Just submitted a pull request for this issue.

I've also encountered a few instances where a 3rd evo mag should be evolving into another 3rd evo (meets requirements and divisible by 5) and it doesn't until the next level up that's divisible by 5.

Last edited:
Messing around in this today I noticed that trying to feed a Heaven Striker Coat mag cell to a Kaitabha (and possibly other non-Garuda mags) incorrectly gives an error that the mag must be a Kama (the error should read it must be a Garuda) :)

As was noted above by beev, there is an evolution table error which causes odd ID HUs to produce a Durga instead of a Bana for MIND>=POW>=DEX. If this is causing you issues like it did for me then go into Data>Evolution>HU_Stage03.xml and replace the 14th line (starts with <MIND_POW_DEX) with this one:
XML:
<MIND_POW_DEX A="21" Aname="Kabanda" B="35" Bname="Bana"/>

Is this better than AutoMate v1.0? Cause with that set as a cell mag it keeps changing its self to Naga or something after a few feeds. Doesn't always do it, but when it does it obviously screws up the levelling.

[edit] wait, is this just a planner? Not a feeder?

Is this better than AutoMate v1.0? Cause with that set as a cell mag it keeps changing its self to Naga or something after a few feeds. Doesn't always do it, but when it does it obviously screws up the levelling.

[edit] wait, is this just a planner? Not a feeder?

Magatama : It only serves to plan the evolution of your MAG, when to automate, you need to pay attention to this server rule.​

1705528420748.png

Back