Mag Feeding Tables Added To Wiki

TheMilkMan

FYI.

I was sick of having to go back and forth between the wiki and other external pages to get mag feeding table info, so I created the Mag Feeding Tables page. I linked out each listed table on the Mags wiki page to point to the appropriate table as well!

Big thanks to @Spuz for compiling the previous Basic Mag Information thread which is where I got the table information from. That thread is still extremely informative!

These are already on the wiki, albeit in a somewhat obscure place.
Code:
{{MagFeedTable|X}}
gives table number X, already formatted nicely and made easy to place into a Mag's page.

These are already on the wiki, albeit in a somewhat obscure place.
Code:
{{MagFeedTable|X}}
gives table number X, already formatted nicely and made easy to place into a Mag's page.
Welp, I did a few searches and couldn't find it. I asked around on the discord and they pointed me to a Google sites page. It wasn't linked on the mags page either, so I just did the work and made the page I wanted and made it more easily accessible by actually linking to it from the mags page. Hope no one feels like their toes were stepped on.

Hope no one feels like their toes were stepped on.
Nah, it's OK. I actually kind of felt bad posting since you already put the work into the charts. :( I went ahead and cleaned up the page, though - it's actually not a bad idea to have hotlinks to the charts from the main Mags page.

There's a Discord for the wiki that you can join if you're interested in helping out! It's linked in the wiki's sidebar.

Nice! Had thought about it but too busy with raising mags that I just never bothered with it. Honestly like it better that it links to one page instead of individual pages.

I also added some links back to the main page and separated the stages as well alphabetized the mags listed

Back