Mag Feeding Tables Added To Wiki

TheMilkMan

FYI.

I was sick of having to go back and forth between the wiki and other external pages to get mag feeding table info, so I created the Mag Feeding Tables page. I linked out each listed table on the Mags wiki page to point to the appropriate table as well!

Big thanks to @Spuz for compiling the previous Basic Mag Information thread which is where I got the table information from. That thread is still extremely informative!

Ryan

Heavenly/Luck
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
These are already on the wiki, albeit in a somewhat obscure place.
Code:
{{MagFeedTable|X}}
gives table number X, already formatted nicely and made easy to place into a Mag's page.

TheMilkMan

These are already on the wiki, albeit in a somewhat obscure place.
Code:
{{MagFeedTable|X}}
gives table number X, already formatted nicely and made easy to place into a Mag's page.
Welp, I did a few searches and couldn't find it. I asked around on the discord and they pointed me to a Google sites page. It wasn't linked on the mags page either, so I just did the work and made the page I wanted and made it more easily accessible by actually linking to it from the mags page. Hope no one feels like their toes were stepped on.

Ryan

Heavenly/Luck
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hope no one feels like their toes were stepped on.
Nah, it's OK. I actually kind of felt bad posting since you already put the work into the charts. :( I went ahead and cleaned up the page, though - it's actually not a bad idea to have hotlinks to the charts from the main Mags page.

There's a Discord for the wiki that you can join if you're interested in helping out! It's linked in the wiki's sidebar.

hooty

a e s t h e t i c 美的 マグ 育成 m a g r a i s e s
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Nice! Had thought about it but too busy with raising mags that I just never bothered with it. Honestly like it better that it links to one page instead of individual pages.

hooty

a e s t h e t i c 美的 マグ 育成 m a g r a i s e s
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I also added some links back to the main page and separated the stages as well alphabetized the mags listed