Lost items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

Guildcard
Hello people of Ephinea.

This happened just around an hour ago I'd say.
I dont know what is happening at the moment but I was with Miong and she gave me a lame d'argent. We were doing a TTF so I could test out how the killcount worked and a Dragon's claw dropped for me in that run.
Finding out about how the killcount worked, I wanted to transfer the item to my other character on this account (its a huney and I wanted to do runs on normal with a lot of spellcasts). When I wanted to trade the item to my other character in a room, I didnt drop the item nothing but it was just removed from my inventory. So was the dragon's claw. The lame d'argent had 35% hit on A. Beast. Everything else was still there I think.

Can I do anything about this? I don't have proof that I had it.

Kind regards,

Aria

Sodaboy made a post earlier today regarding some issues with the server hosting, it may be related to that. Otherwise, I'm sure there's a fix.

From the disclaimer located here, which you agreed to when creating an account on this server.

By playing on this server, you acknowledge this and understand that we will not be held accountable for any strange behavior, data loss, etc., you may experience while playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on our server.

Sorry for your loss.

All mew can say is.... Check ALL your character's pockets....ALL of your Banks...SHARED BANK esp! Stay SANE~! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back