If you quit PSO, who would you give your stuff to and why?

Bro I swear he gave the funniest reason why. He said something about living the thug life and him always watching his back in the streets, so he said he couldn't play games anymore!! He was character for sure lol!! I wish I could help him IRL if that was really the case.
Wow, now that is an unique reason to quit this game!
He'll be back in a month or so! ;D

I usually take my items with me when I quit a game by deleting all my chars/draining my storage. I think the reactions would actually be funny here.

Especially considering the incoming replies about guldmilla...

People don't quit PSO. Do you know how I found ephinea? After leaving scht when crono took over i swore id never play this shit again. EVER! and one day i was searching for fantasy ringtones for my smart phone and "accidentally" spelled it "Phantasy" in the search. And the pso song "whole new world" came up as a result. I clicked it and played the video and when that music played and the words 'its a long, long road to the palace in the sun!" rang out. I was hooked again. Just like that i had to find somewhere else to play PSO, so i searched for a download of some private server software and tethealla came up. Which lead to me making an account here and the rest ... is a sweet sexy love story... that will never end. Cause i surrender. This is my heart. and so are all of you.

tldr; Nobody quits PSO 4ral

I had the pleasure of speaking to Thuggin420 the day b4 he quit. He said basically what Cwood said. He is selling his laptop to live life in the real world. Sleep with women, do drugs, and live the hard life.

Still unsure if he was role-playing, quite the interesting fellow, said "if Cwood didn't get on, I'd get his RR and some sweet sweet PDs". I wished him the best, but basically said I would only hold on to it for him anyway if that was the case.

No one quits PSO. That's why I am here typing this message. Such a wonderful game/community I have found.

I had the pleasure of speaking to Thuggin420 the day b4 he quit. He said basically what Cwood said. He is selling his laptop to live life in the real world. Sleep with women, do drugs, and live the hard life.

Still unsure if he was role-playing, quite the interesting fellow, said "if Cwood didn't get on, I'd get his RR and some sweet sweet PDs". I wished him the best, but basically said I would only hold on to it for him anyway if that was the case.

No one quits PSO. That's why I am here typing this message. Such a wonderful game/community I have found.

BWHAHA!! that is too hilarious! It would be more funny if he was just some skinny nerd with no women living in the suburbs with his parents and he really was just role playing! I hope he comes back one day, he was quite the character!
Gonna miss the fella!

I don't think I'll ever quit, although I probably will be taking another extended break similar to when I booted myself from Schthack.

I get strange urges to play EP2 and 3 on Gamecube randomly still too.

Just need Clementine to reach 90% and I'll be set! gave up on true ep3 support anywhere lol

I in general hook up people who are starting off with the basics and so on (at various prices ranging from free to whatever I feel). Not sure I'd give up what little I have that is actually of some value though cause I've been playing on and off in short breaks since gamecube anyway even if I never went online til schthack.

I don't really have anything of value tbh that a lot of others already have as well.

Well besides at least around 700pds+ worth of things in the around 1 year and about 4 months I've been here now I don't have much.

Always sort of regret not starting when I got the invite on schthach before the old forum there went down from some old friends who aren't even here anymore. Granted I didn't have a working computer when that happened so what can I do? (granted some are still around so there is that)

The 1st xmas and 1st easter events were nice and I will admit I regret only lurking a bit on the forum then and waiting til early July to make my account (and even longer to go on the forums). Granted the 1st year event, 2nd Halloween, 2nd xmas, 2nd easter, the badge event, the 2nd year event, the 3rd Halloween, and whatever else I'm forgetting have been fun (as well as fucking around in general) so pretty glad to be playing this stupid piece of shit game still.

^^^ yea I started sometime last year my self around Oct or August, don't quite remember but I didn't make a forum account until January of this year. Wish I would have known about this server long ago! I remember signing up for another PSO server a while ago (probably shithack) where you had to wait for someone to send you something in your email. I never got that one working unfortunately!

Last night thuggin420 quit the game and he said because I hooked him up with a mag when he first started he decided to give me his items before leaving for good. He gave me a RR, v101 some decent weapons a few pds lots of TeamPoint weapons some mag cells etc.

So it made me think if you were to quit, who would you give your equipment too and why? Because you guys are good friends IRL or always play together on PSO or some other reason? I'm just curious.

I have a few people in mind, but for me, I think I would give @NeonFuzz first dibs of my goods ;)
For years, mew's been cursed with being Bequeathed Loved ones items with their scent still all over them. As nice as it sounds...most of the Common stuff end up finding new loving and deserving homes....but most often times...she'll hang onto their most precious items with the hope that in the future mew'll STILL have them waiting for their return! (sometimes Years!) Kinda figged Thuggies would be heading out sooner or later =(...hope he fares well. Mew's Happy he found a friend in Woodies, Good people! =3. As for 'who to give what to' If mew were to ever quit????..... HA! HERETIC!! Mew'll Never or has Ever... "Quit!" *Shuffles off chanting...* "Part of the crew....Part of the Ship...Part of the crew....Part of the Ship...."

Probably my brother, but there's not really a point when we both only play in sandbox mode here every once in a great while. I did offload a bunch of my stuff onto his character when I knew I was about to get axed from from schthack forever back in the day. Course all that stuff no longer exists now but it was nice to give it all a home while it lasted.

Back