If you quit PSO, who would you give your stuff to and why?

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
Last night thuggin420 quit the game and he said because I hooked him up with a mag when he first started he decided to give me his items before leaving for good. He gave me a RR, v101 some decent weapons a few pds lots of TeamPoint weapons some mag cells etc.

So it made me think if you were to quit, who would you give your equipment too and why? Because you guys are good friends IRL or always play together on PSO or some other reason? I'm just curious.

I have a few people in mind, but for me, I think I would give @NeonFuzz first dibs of my goods ;)

Last edited:
I'd hoard it all and demand a tithe from all my friends before I left. .n.
edit: inb4 flooded with gae bolges

i've never fully "retired from PSO" so i never give anything away. i always want the option to come back, even if it's just for an evening of games with old friends.

Yeah I would have to think long and hard as to whether I'm really quitting or going through the motions. If I wasn't for sure, I would just bank my stuff like zen.

I did offer thuggin to hold his stuff for 6 months if he thought about coming back. But he insisted I don't!

i've never fully "retired from PSO" so i never give anything away. i always want the option to come back, even if it's just for an evening of games with old friends.
yeah id probably never really quit just take breaks and come back when ever im not burnt out. .n.

I would give items to a lot of people and try to match who would put it to the best use while trying to gift all of the people I play with a lot.
95hit df + 35hit HS - Venom cause partner in crime
85hit df - Roo, original finder + rad dude
55hit SQ - Dizzy my fave RA
TJS, Vise 50h, BKB, FS30, YC40 etc I would need to see who really needs that stuff. I'd gift stuff to lil b but I honestly don't know what he even needs. I would find some stuff to give Nikki, Matt, Meli, Cwood, John, Zen, Sange just because they're rad and all good players.
V502, V101, POSS I would gift to newer player who I thought would actually keep playing and not waste my iten.

Awesome reply Kuro!! I find that to be totally fair and I would probably do the same. Spread certain items out to certain folks. You got some bomb items tho!! Most folks would get from me are some decent Sranks and units lol.

Bro I swear if gave the funniest reason why. He said something about living the thug life and him always watching his back in the streets, so he said he couldn't play games anymore!! He was character for sure lol!! I wish I could help him IRL if that was really the case.

sounds like a teenager's cover for "my mom took away my computer"

#thuglyfe

Iv'e quit enough times to know that you don't quit PSO and just take extended breaks.

So I wouldn't give my stuff away. Back in the day when I had ''quit''i gave items to teammates.

Back