Humar Vs. Hucast: Comparing the beefcakes:

Go HUcast if you have a FO support slave friend who can SDJZ and resta for you, or plan to join many public games in lobby. Or else go with whatever fits your playstyle.
Hucast is almost always easier to solo due to traps and atp.

As someone with a HUmar at level 198, I have some good feedback. I enjoy playing HUmar, being able to heal, cast basic techs and using spirit weapons are fun. But unless you're in a group with someone who can cast S/D, you're going to have a hard time. Unless I PB build, I still can't solo TTF very quickly because the bosses take forever. Do I regret making HUmar? No, but I wish I had a HUcast sometimes when there aren't many people around to play with. I literally don't solo because it's a pain. Having never played a HUcast though, from an outsider it seems like a more difficult class as you can't spam resta.

Like everyone else says though, pick the class you'll have more fun playing. It can, and has been argued many times, that HUcast is better. HUmar is fun too though :)

Honestly PSO is like d2. Sure everyone can be a hammerdin or a light sort but not everyone wants to play that and that's fine because once fully geared anyone can do anything. Then it comes down to efficiency vs work. And if that work is fun or not.

Back