Huge announcement..

He probably couldn't find anybody else willing to do it, since the rest of us either quit or were forced out of the administration before Cronub drove the server into the ground. Miureth and Arelh are like Cronub-kissing zombies, incapable of thinking about anything except brains praising his indefensible actions, so they were surely easy to get on board with the reboot.

Already knew, Have a lack of care because they place is retarded. Yeah I miss my gear and characters but fuck it. Fresh starts are nice and Ephiniea is clearly THE BEST server, with the best peeps running it and playing on it.

So does that mean we can't trust any of the gm's from Shtacks now? =/
The GMs aren't really an issue, more the administration. I'm sure the GMs/Forum Mods (why are they split anyway? Seems weird) are fine people (although possibly slightly deluded if they think the administration are worthy of another chance), but the administration team have no idea how to run a server.
Yeah I miss my gear and characters but fuck it.
Your shit is gone anyway. They lost everything when Crono lost his HDD in June.

The GMs aren't really an issue, more the administration. I'm sure the GMs/Forum Mods (why are they split anyway? Seems weird) are fine people (although possibly slightly deluded if they think the administration are worthy of another chance), but the administration team have no idea how to run a server.

That makes sense. I only heard a few rumors about what happened to the game and that's the sole reason I wont go back. Originally I played on pso: shtacks solo because a few people I knew from PSU ps2/pc hub left or were banned because of the crappy management. He basically drove the game into the ground because of greed.
Were all gamers can't we just get along. =/

That's probably because they seem to be enforcing heavy censorship now. Apparently moderators have to approve every post, even for members who have made many posts already.
Wow, what the duck? If that's true, that's kinda crazy.

I really think it's sad the old forum was completely lost. I mean, aren't there like two iterations of Schthack's forum from back in the day online somewhere? They could have at least archived it and kept it online. That's a lot of memories gone, but I guess that all comes with sweeping everything under the rug.

Apparently they archived the previous forum but nobody can access it, it seems.

The original forums are still visible here though.

Apparently they archived the previous forum but nobody can access it, it seems.

Ah yes, they should have done something like that with the old forum too. But I guess it was just too negative for them to let anyone see.

I did get a laugh looking at that old forum again, they actually bothered to remove me from the GM group on there years after it was closed off.

Reactions: NDW
Restarting can be a good thing though because I feel it makes the game fun and challenging. I'm new to pso and I am starting to really appreciate this game after playing it for awhile. I don't even mind restarting on psu since I have a better understanding of the game and just spend time chatting/posting opinions and reporting bugs. The community that plays together stays together. Let's all be one big miserable family. 0/
I am not really surprisd to hear that censorship is occurring on that forum. He brought it on himself and choose to ignore his responsibilities because of his position and privelage. =/

I digress, Soda I have one request....

Please, please, please! Do not go down the same road as Lee. I implore you. =/

Well there is that Create New Character button. ;P

Forcing a restart is dumb.

No, they aren't. The original forum is here. ;)

The third forum definitely wasn't lost; they deliberately restarted it to purge all of the evidence of Cronub's negligence over the years. Now it will be easier to trick new players into signing up, since the moderators can delete every single bad thing anybody might ever post without any regular member being able to see it.

Back