How long did you take to get your first level 200?

Almost an exact year. Signed up here on Aug 25 2015, hit 200 on my RAmar on Aug 14 2016.

People can do it faster though, I mostly played for drops, never really had "must hit 200" in mind.

Well it is in the game, so why would one say it is not legit? Did he use macros?
Yes, anyone who recoboxes for a significant amount of time uses macros.

It's also considered cheap and cheesy, because you're not really playing the game. The admins here agreed and thus it was changed.

Yes, anyone who recoboxes for a significant amount of time uses macros.

It's also considered cheap and cheesy, because you're not really playing the game. The admins here agreed and thus it was changed.

I wish you could just get rid of vulcs Kings special, I have a sweet ass partisan I wanna use on some ep4 lizards :)

Bought the game May 28th 03. Got my first 2005 Nov 5th 2005. Racaseal named Amanda. Took the character about 835 hours. The next day...I found Sjs. Was a great weekend.

Reactions: Roo
@psycho_beast @Roo @Eistee

It just felt a little lame since me + wigga + possibly a couple others were close to 200, then he hit it and won the "race" - and then later I find out he recoboxxed some of it, so who knows who woulda won if he didn't macro?

:p

Reactions: Roo
I probably never will. Can't reach the level of fun I used to have with this game. :(

If we're talking in General, maybe 500 or so hours played. But on Ephinea, it's been a year and a half and I've gained maybe 7 levels.

My first character I got to 200 was a racaseal during summer 2010 on schthack. It was a little over a year since I started playing there, but it wasn't the first character I made and I usually leveled 3-4 characters fairly evenly.

My first 200 was on Sega a Huney named Rasputina. Oh and it took 1300 hrs. I spent more time in the photon bean bag than actually playing

My first lvl 200 took me a couple seconds. /levelup 200 #sandboxmode #realmode

Don't think I'll ever level a "legit" char on this server.

In a game with a L199 player, someone asked him how XP til 200. He said 4 mil to which they responded you could raise two characters to L100 with that.

So I'll probably have ten L100+ characters first, if I ever even reach L200.

In a game with a L199 player, someone asked him how XP til 200. He said 4 mil to which they responded you could raise two characters to L100 with that.

So I'll probably have ten L100+ characters first, if I ever even reach L200.

I think this is about right.
Lvl 108ish is the same exp as 199>200.
Lvl 160ish is a quarter of 200.
181 if halve of 200.
Total, 83 mill.

Last edited:
Back