How Are Ya Starting?

nice choice on the ramarl, if youre still having probs with locating a shot type weapon, im sure i have an arms with some random amount of hit laying around you could have. I wish I wulda have choose a ramarl for the solo farm factor since my RAcast does run outta mates doing VH :( but i jus couldnt betray my love for casts lol.

Made my token HUmar, then rerolled him to play alongside a friend and keep in track with her. I play my old Viridia RAcast when I'm alone.

Naturally I went with my HUcast like I've done since v1 on Dreamcast. Sure, he looks a little different than when I first made him, but still...

I just can't help it. I have a HUcast problem that never seems to go away!

Redria humar, same as my first character on schtserv. I'll probably make a cast hunter later, but for now, I want to work on getting this hunter leveled. I also have created a ramarl.

Same thing I always do. 8D
Skyly HUnewearl
Viridia RAcaseal
.. And some kind of FOmar or FOmarl

starting off real good bro, already got me a dark flow and red ring! now all i need is a twin blaze so i can 420blaze it with my homies

starting off i wanted to just make fonewm but decided to make a ranger to hunt gear for him first. went redria to hunt MG+, 801 and pinkal to hunt smartlink, 801. finally got a mg+ and some merges hunted up, rolling with a purp fonewm now. (even tho i havent found 801, smartlink, but thats fine lol)

The way I started revolved around having a FOmar, who eventually will be able to perform both teching and meleeing roles. That's pretty much the big thing for me now, though I hope to work on a RAmarl, FOmarl, and HUney eventually.

I started as an Huney, but my brother has started on this server as well so now I'm making a Hucast so we can start together

I just moved over here from SCHTHACK (and loving it thus far) and I started off with a Skyly HUmar which is completely irregular for me, I normally start off with a FOnewearl but I've decided to play a completely new set of 4 characters here, to spice things up.

I started with a Racl, but then remade into fonewm when I fudged the mats

I started with a Redria Fonewearl, got her up to lvl 40 then made a Hunewearl to try a melee, and well she's lvl 83 and leveling every day. I got her a delsaber set and God / Arm today too. I fell in love with Hunewearls !

I seem to have gone with the early trend of rolling RAmar first, and now I have a 41 HUmar, a 20 FOmar (following Pit's guide), and a RAcast and HUney sitting on the sidelines. I'll probably make one of each combo to learn all the ins and outs I haven't gotten to experience yet.

Not sure what I rolled first originally, but when I transferred my three characters from Ultima (the highest of which is about 38 IIRC), I first hopped on my FOmarl... only to remember that being a level 8 FOmarl with no money is hell. So I decided to hop on my HUcast since he was below 20 and I wanted to change his ID away from Yellowboze. When I play, I'll probably play him more. My RAmarl (the level 38) will probably get a fair bit of playtime too, but I'm feeling melee right now. FOmarl might wait until I can fund her a bit more... while I can very well handle early-game FO, it'd be nice not to worry too much about it.

I started out as FOnewearl, and mostly play as them in PSO. But I also have HUnewearl and RAmarl too.

Back