Holiday Giveaway: RR + PGF + V502!

Eistee

Resident of Colony 9
pso132514178202030578.png

While this year may have been a little rough due to a certain worldwide event, PSO - and especially the anniversary event - has been quite a blast this year for me. Not only because of some awesome drops, but also because of this community. I like you guys!

And therefore, I think it's time to give something back. And that is:
My old Purple Ring* (it's a Red Ring, but Paint has been applied) with 51 DEF and 4 EVP!

"Wow, what do I have to do?", you wonder? Not much! All I ask for is this:

Post a cute, or funny, or epic, or meme-y, or... anything, really, screenshot of your "main character" in this thread!

Anyone who does so will be eligible for the "big prize". Newbie, veteran, it doesn't matter!

The winner will be randomly decided on December 12th, midnight (MEZ).

You can do with the Purple Ring* whatever you want to do. Sell it? Use it? Repaint it? Teampoint it? Throw it away? It's your decision.

Ho, ho, ho...

Good luck! ^-^

//EDIT: My friend, the wonderful @Jyuki, has decided to sponsor a "Parasitic Gene: Flow" (PGF) for this giveaway! The PGF will be added as an additional prize which will go to another person (you won't be able to win both the RR and the PGF). Thank you, Jyuki!

//EDIT2: The generous @Tenyo2, has donated a V502 as an additional prize for this Giveaway! This means that there will now be three winners - you cannot win more than one item.

Last edited:
C2FIHw3.png

It's been a pleasure to play with you lately Eis. This holiday season marks 1 year of playing with other Ephineans(barely broke ult partway through Fiasco to some of my party member's dismay lol) and I have to say I love playing here as well.pso132287893888277731fnwl.png

Update:

My friend, the wonderful @Jyuki, has decided to donate a "Parasitic Gene: Flow" (PGF) for this giveaway! The PGF will be added as an additional prize which will go to another person (you won't be able to win both the RR and the PGF). Thank you, Jyuki!

Also:
Huge thanks to everyone who has already posted a picture! They're all great!

Last edited:
Back