Hi :D

Moegi

Hi everyone. I haven't played PSO in so long and I started like 10 years ago and when Chronos who started the other server lost everybody's data I was depressed and sad that I couldn't play pso anymore. I'm actually really happy to be a part of this new server :D. I'm still a noob and being on now I feel even more of a noob :p

Yoyoooooooo... wassup and welcome to Ephinea. You don't gotta feel like a noob. A lot of people here are friendly and I'm sure will help you learn whatever it is to learn about this server, what's different, etc... Well, people except "Anime". That guy's a jerk.

Yoyoooooooo... wassup and welcome to Ephinea. You don't gotta feel like a noob. A lot of people here are friendly and I'm sure will help you learn whatever it is to learn about this server, what's different, etc... Well, people except "Anime". That guy's a jerk.

Lol thanks ive actually seen that person around but thanks :]

H....HEY!!! *Places tiny body between Anime-chan and Rooies-kun from everyone in a defensive primal posture!* Anime and Roo are Sweethearts dammit! <3! Moegi.....Didn't mew mew just assimewlate you into PSG, pretty one? And yes, WELCOME HOME! =3

Oh, I've seen you around in the lobby! Welcome to the server! Everyone's pretty chill here, for the most part. There's no need to feel noob, I went through the same process as you did--the whole being depressed after my character data was lost. I cry every time but I got over it somehow. Spoilers: I'm still noob.

...aaaand it's bedtime for me. I hope to see you in game soon, Moegi!

Make sure not to play with Roo either. No one does ;_; Welcome nonetheless!
P.S. Roo, I would play with you if I ever saw you online... QQ

ANIME IS A REALLY NICE GUY
e876d8a208.png

Back