Hey there!

Aphrodite

Lovely
Guildcard
Hey folks, nice to meet you all! I've returned to PSO, and have been having a great time! Ephinea's community has been so lively, amiable, and helpful in game. I joined the discord server, and I figured it couldn't hurt to peek at the forums too!

I'm a pink/black/white HUcaseal named Lotus, feel free to say hey if you see me in game :) I'm looking forward to going on adventures together!
LotusPSOBB.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks, nice to meet you all! I've returned to PSO, and have been having a great time! Ephinea's community has been so lively, amiable, and helpful in game. I joined the discord server, and I figured it couldn't hurt to peek at the forums too!

I'm a pink/black/white HUcaseal named Lotus, feel free to say hey if you see me in game :) I'm looking forward to going on adventures together!
EEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines the curvy Lotus-san carefully~!* Normally, mew would decree you had "Fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of nostalgia" and you've washed up upon our little tribe's shore....but, this kitty has No idea from whence you came, dear? Old Guard Dreamcaster? Cuber? XBOXER? PSObb? *continues looking you over with zealous effort looking for scars.....tats.....SEGA Magazines....hmmmmmmm.... Well, anyway...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! But most importantly, Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines the curvy Lotus-san carefully~!* Normally, mew would decree you had "Fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of nostalgia" and you've washed up upon our little tribe's shore....but, this kitty has No idea from whence you came, dear? Old Guard Dreamcaster? Cuber? XBOXER? PSObb? *continues looking you over with zealous effort looking for scars.....tats.....SEGA Magazines....hmmmmmmm.... Well, anyway...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! But most importantly, Welcome Home! =3
Thank you for the warm welcome :D I used to play on the gamecube, splitscreen mode with pals: couch co-op style! I had played blue burst too, but much later on. Hope to see you around in game!

Back