Hello

CeNedra

Woomy~
Guildcard
Hi everyone.

Decided to give this game a go with a friend of mine, we have been playing PSO2 for the past 3 years but the content release is super slow there so to kill time we installed BB.

I heard that you can have your ID changed once and I would like to know how that goes. Game gave me an ID I don't really like and I so far plan to only run one character so I rather have an ID that makes it worth my while.

Hey! Welcome to Ephinea, glad you came back to us from PSO2 :lol:

Glad to have you hear, Good luck and Happy hunting!

You can change your section id with /modsecid and then the id you want for example
/modsecid Redria
or
/modsecid Yellowboze
You can only change your section ID once per character, so choose wisely!

If you get fed up with your name, you can also change your name once!
/modname

Have fun and I hope to see you in game!

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Oh so those are ingame commands?

Also I just noticed, I'm running Endless Nightmare 1 but I don't get any exp. I cleared out 3 rooms and EXP numbers pop up but my tnl and total exp remain the same. I assume this is a bug, does it get fixed by relogging?

Edit: just did the modsecid and it says successful ID changed, but the ID on my char, status screen and when I enter a game still say Bluefull. I assume that's doesn't change but the drops are now counter as Skyly? (which I changed to)

CeNedra said:
Thanks for the welcome ^^

Oh so those are ingame commands?

Also I just noticed, I'm running Endless Nightmare 1 but I don't get any exp. I cleared out 3 rooms and EXP numbers pop up but my tnl and total exp remain the same. I assume this is a bug, does it get fixed by relogging?

Edit: just did the modsecid and it says successful ID changed, but the ID on my char, status screen and when I enter a game still say Bluefull. I assume that's doesn't change but the drops are now counter as Skyly? (which I changed to)

Yes, they are in-game commands. A list of all in-game player commands can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=129
You have to log in again for the section ID change to take place. As for the exp bug, I'm not sure. I've never had that happen before :? Try relogging and see if that fixes it.

I just relogged to fix the EXP bug and my ID became Skyly as well. Thanks for the link to the other commands as well.

Welcome to Ephinea!

I recognize you from PSO-World I believe.

Thanks~

Oho is that so? I am on PSOW yeah, though I mostly just lurk and troll there nowadays cause its non stop drama. You going by the same name?

Yes, I go by the same name on there. I used to be 'YTown Nate Dogg'.

so I rather have an ID that makes it worth my while.
Just so you know, this server uses the official JPBB drop charts for Episode 4 rather than what the other servers use, so while Skyly is okay for Chain Sawd, Red Sword and the elusive SJS, its Episode 4 drops are lackluster and that's where the most coveted items in BB are (I mean, it doesn't get Excalibur anymore ;_;).

I know you've used /modsecid already, but the best ID because of that is actually Yellowboze here, as it'd give you the most chances at good trade fodder to trade for what you'd like. :p Just thought you'd like to know since you said you wanted a worthwhile ID.

To be fair, I know so little about EP4 at all that I didn't even really look at the EP4 drops and based my ID from my 10 years expierence of PSOGC. I did play a little bit of BB on scht but I only ran ep4 areas like...2 maybe 3 times total story included.

I also play with friends who are Redria, Whitill and Viridia so I think when it comes to it we should be able to cover most of our needs this way ^^;

Thanks for the advice though.

Back