[HC] Hardcore

@makinaz Thanks for the welcome :) And no I won't die. I've had my share of failures already XD Managed to get to 48 yesterday, ill keep it up and I got a few dolls to save my ass (once again, thanks @Spuz )

Almost messed up that Mag for pure attack power. sitting at 99 dex until the mag changes at lvl 35 (at 20 right now) Monomate all the way until I can Dimate again.

Hit lvl 34 and play a bit safer than usual and may equip Dark resist gear so Obb Lillies don't 1hit me...

Messing up on the mags is such an annoyance. Glad it's OK :3

Hit lvl 34 and play a bit safer than usual and may equip Dark resist gear so Obb Lillies don't 1hit me...

Lilies don't start spitting Megid until Ultimate difficulty (they spit poison on lower difficulties), so you shouldn't need dark resist for lilies until then.

Lilies don't start spitting Megid until Ultimate difficulty (they spit poison on lower difficulties), so you shouldn't need dark resist for lilies until then.
What would be a safe value in DRK resist for Lillies. I'd rather save a few Scapedolls if I can help it once on Ultimate.

Also if anyone wants to farm some quick Dragons run on Hard mode (probably through TTF) I need to drol a few Musashi's to check stats (I know you can RNG force the stats on tekker but i want to grab a few ones)

Will be on at 11:30pm EST

Last edited:
Oh... @Tsubasatenshi I went and did some research for you.. & I wanted to clarify some details for myself; so I can have the information at hand.

Some EDK Items to look out for:
Armours-
Dress Plate (Male only)- 70 EDK
Obtain this in beaks cafe: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2404
Brightness Circle - 25 EDK
You can make this with the item's--- Spirit Garment + Star Amplifier. (And it's also a drop combined already?)

Sheilds-
Anti-Dark Ring - 60 EDK
Complete Max Kill (1055) Tyrell's Ego on Ultimate in under one Hour.
Three Seals - 33 EDK
You get this from coren.
Rupika - 25 EDK
From The Depths - 28 EDK
This is made via claires deal: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/claires-deal-5-guide.359/
Light Relief - 25 EDK
Shield of Delsaber (Shield) - 25 EDK
This is made from delsabers left arm.

Units-
Divine Protection - 20 EDK (on every odd-one hundred beats: 1xx, 3xx, etc.)
Resist/Devil - 15 EDK
Heavenly/Resist - 13 EDK
Perfect/Resist - 9 EDK

Weapons-
Glide Divine - 15 EDK

I have not specified other stats but if your interested can check items info out on pso-w.

Megid level of enemies & EDK requirements for complete immunity:
Hildetorr: ???? / 100 EDK
Ob Lilly (Caves): Megid 14 / 66 EDK
Ob Lilly (Temple): Megid 16 / 72 EDK
Mil lilly: Random level / 100 EDK
Gran Sorceror (Caves): Megid 30 / 100 EDK
Gran Sorceror (Spaceship): Megid 20 / 80 EDK
Dark Falz: Megid 5 / 40 EDK?
Zol Gibbon: Megid 2 / 30 EDK
Deldepth: Megid 22 / 84 EDK
Del Lilly: Megid 26 / 92 EDK
Ill Gill: ???? / 100 EDK

Note 1: Ill Gill's scythe megid attack is EDK based so at 100 you will survive their attack, the same as you can build resists for their freeze/shock attacks. However due to it being a Scythe attack and not a ''ball of megid'' being spat upon you you will still be inflicted with physical damage.

Note 2: Mericarols/Merikle/Mericus in CCA/Towers do not spit megid in ultimate, it is a ''curse'' afaik and this will not be EDK based, meaning you cannot avoid death if this hits you. You must dodge at all costs.

Note 3: The above stats are the ultimate equivalents.

Last edited:
Oh... @Tsubasatenshi I went and did some research for you.. & I wanted to clarify some details for myself; so I can have the information at hand.

Some EDK Items to look out for:
Armours-
Dress Plate (Male only)- 70 EDK
Obtain this in beaks cafe: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2404
Brightness Circle - 25 EDK
You can make this with the item's--- Spirit Garment + Star Amplifier. (And it's also a drop combined already?)

Sheilds-
Anti-Dark Ring - 60 EDK
Complete Max Kill (1055) Tyrell's Ego on Ultimate in under one Hour.
Three Seals - 33 EDK
You get this from coren.
Rupika - 25 EDK
From The Depths - 28 EDK
This is made via claires deal: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/claires-deal-5-guide.359/
Light Relief - 25 EDK
Shield of Delsaber (Shield) - 25 EDK
This is made from delsabers left arm.

Units-
Divine Protection - 20 EDK (on every odd-one hundred beats: 1xx, 3xx, etc.)
Resist/Devil - 15 EDK
Heavenly/Resist - 13 EDK
Perfect/Resist - 9 EDK

Weapons-
Glide Divine - 15 EDK

I have not specified other stats but if your interested can check items info out on pso-w.

Megid level of enemies & EDK requirements for complete immunity:
Hildetorr: ???? / 100 EDK
Ob Lilly (Caves): Megid 14 / 66 EDK
Ob Lilly (Temple): Megid 16 / 72 EDK
Mil lilly: Random level / 100 EDK
Gran Sorceror (Caves): Megid 30 / 100 EDK
Gran Sorceror (Spaceship): Megid 20 / 80 EDK
Dark Falz: Megid 5 / 40 EDK?
Zol Gibbon: Megid 2 / 30 EDK
Deldepth: Megid 22 / 84 EDK
Del Lilly: Megid 26 / 92 EDK
Ill Gill: ???? / 100 EDK

Note 1: Ill Gill's scythe megid attack is EDK based so at 100 you will survive their attack, the same as you can build resists for their freeze/shock attacks. However due to it being a Scythe attack and not a ''ball of megid'' being spat upon you you will still be inflicted with physical damage.

Note 2: Mericarols/Merikle/Mericus in CCA/Towers do not spit megid in ultimate, it is a ''curse'' afaik and this will not be EDK based, meaning you cannot avoid death if this hits you. You must dodge at all costs.

Note 3: The above stats are the ultimate equivalents.
cg, nice job buddy

Oh. Right. I forgot to mention that, bloody love mine. Haha ty Sophie ^^.

Thanks for the pretty complete info. I'll keep that saved somewhere to read again when I hit Ultimate. Will also have to get that dress for my hunewearl and check how to obtain it through the event.

Dress plate is male only. Huney is female. The wedding dress (female) boosts light resist and not dark. So your best option would be to go for...Brightness armour wise.

Btw sorry for not saying anything for the past few weeks. Been really busy wih life aaand Legion came out... lol Will drop by to make a few levels. Need to get back into my grinding spree

Don't worry about it. Whenever your on we can game. Life is life :)

Hiya, what should with my junk stuffs?

??? Give to newbies or throw away I guess ;)

The events been going great so far for us HC. Lots of new faces too. I'll update the thread after event :)

Back