> Harro ^^; o7

Kneesocks

Guildcard
Harro, I'm Kneesocks. Friends call me Knee or Soksu/Socks or just Kneesocks.

> Looking for a Team to do all the things with.
> DC/XB Ver.1&2/PSO2JP player new to BB.. I love to learn all the things, information and tips are highly appreciated.
> I don't like playing alone.. I play caseals mostly and prefer to party.
> I'm pretty active during morning so far. I have achieved Ultimate mode, started playing 2 days ago or so.
> I really need the dressing room available in case I want to change outfits.
>> The above statement is not the sole reason I want to join a team.

-PSOBB Backstory-
A couple friends mentioned playing PSOBB. Having limited choices on games to play due to life recently I was very excited to return. PSO has always been what I have felt as among my favorite online experiences. My favorite kinds of games are RPGs and 2D Airdashers/fighters. ( Final Fantasy, Tales of, Disgaea, Monster Hunter, Guilty Gear, Blazblue etc)

> RPGs and Fighting games could suggest I enjoy stories and deep gameplay with lots of training.

-Other Info-
I also have a love of certain types of party games such as 100% Orange Juice on Steam.
( <3 Cute things are a weakness of mine. )
Eagerly awaiting 7/15/16. Monster Hunter Generations. I shall try to remain active on PSOBB. ( I will be around. ) it depends on if I am able to connect and play with people aside from the couple friends I joined with.
> George Carlin <3.
Active around 1AM EST so far.

TLDR?: It's nice to meet everyone o/. I would like to have people play with ^^;. New friends can add me on steam.
latest

( <3 Cute things are a weakness of mine. )
Eagerly awaiting 7/15/16. Monster Hunter Generations. I shall try to remain active on PSOBB. ( I will be around. ) it depends on if I am able to connect and play with people aside from the couple friends I joined with.
> George Carlin <3.
Active around 1AM EST so far.

TLDR?: It's nice to meet everyone o/. I would like to have people play with ^^;. New friends can add me on steam.
latest
*Puts Knee-san on the Top of her POUNCE on SIGHT list!* "Cute things" eh? Will prolly have to be extra cautious when prolly Assimewlating you! >=3 Welcome to Ephinea dear and most of all.... WELCOME HOME! =3

Hey again Kneesocks. We met in the Lobby the other day, I'm Izana. That's a very interesting introduction, looking forward to hunt with you!

Tales is a great series, instead of your fighters, I play Smash though. Strategygames, RPG's and PSO are very enjoyable for me. :)

Hey i met you a few days ago. Met me as my character Nora. Good playing with you. Hope we could run together again sometime soon.

Back